Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlphaRelish said:
is she hot? or not hot?

the picture seems to indicate medium hotness but less heat than i had hoped! a deadly chat-up line for her will be to tell her that her name means "girl" in the ancient tongue of the misty shores of eireann!.... ;)

dang... :p

spectraljanitor said:
the picture seems to indicate medium hotness but less heat than i had hoped! a deadly chat-up line for her will be to tell her that her name means "girl" in the ancient tongue of the misty shores of eireann!.... ;)

spectraljanitor said:

I imagine she will be stunned at the originality of your chat up line should you decide to say this to her.

Irish disapora = 70m
Chances of someone saying this to her already: 70m%

dang... :p (oh, i already said that...) dang... :p

kirstie said:
I imagine she will be stunned at the originality of your chat up line should you decide to say this to her.

Irish disapora = 70m

kirstie said:

Irish disapora = 70m

ouch!
why are you so cruel?
i would never use a line on a girl (or a fish)!!
:(

hey
what exactly is going to be going on in tullamore town after the festival ends on sunday?
who is playing/ djing and where abouts?
is there camping anywhere on the sunday night at all?
if not, what time are the special buses going back to dublin?
how much and how would you get a ticket?

last sunday train from tullamore to dublin is 8:25pm!

blah blahhhh

ps: thanks

i'm giddy. ummmm mmmmmmm emmmmmm.

.|..| :) .|..|
\__|__/
|
o_/\_o​

'like the aladin-style bobbins on the tips of my shoes?

swingkid said:
hey
what exactly is going to be going on in tullamore town after the festival ends on sunday?
who is playing/ djing and where abouts?
is there camping anywhere on the sunday night at all?
if not, what time are the special buses going back to dublin?
how much and how would you get a ticket?

last sunday train from tullamore to dublin is 8:25pm!

blah blahhhh

ps: thanks

special buses: 9ish 11.30ish and 1ish and 2ish
you can get tickets at the castle but don't know how much yet
these are very limited buh'

on sunday night, there will be djs and firehouse skank i thinks... in the town but no camping in the castle

wow, i never knew you were so *mentalised*, the jerry ryan thing, now this! cool out! the fives for hands is a nice touch :)

Pantone247 said:
:cool: :cool:
5---- !baggyyyy ----5
:eek:
I I
I I
!bing
I I
O3OI IO3O​

I came home quite tipsy last night and put on that silly CAN 'I want more' song. It got me so excited about this weekend that I can't concentrate on anything in work.

Speaking of which - never look into Gerry Ryans eyes when your hungover. This morning my Gerry Ryan Floating head of Voodoo wallpaper hypnotised me into some sort of a trance for a good five minutes. Snaped out of it when I heard my boss behind me saying 'Gerry Ryans floating head of Voodoo! What's that?'

The Chilli King said:
Speaking of which - never look into Gerry Ryans eyes when your hungover. This morning my Gerry Ryan Floating head of Voodoo wallpaper hypnotised me into some sort of a trance for a good five minutes. Snaped out of it when I heard my boss behind me saying 'Gerry Ryans floating head of Voodoo! What's that?'

i am sufficiently hungover that i just went and found the floating head of voodoo image again and had a look. you're right. very disconcerting.

i stayed for another couple of pints with the sister last night. urgghhh. and i suspect the weekend isn't going to be much better. i'm going to have to spend next week living on steamed vegetables and herbal tea.....

minka said:
i am sufficiently hungover that i just went and found the floating head of voodoo image again and had a look. you're right. very disconcerting.

ah my years studying and art + design and the like suddenly feel worth while

if I was canny I'd knock a load of t-shirts together with the G.R.F.H.V and sell them at Mor... but I'm nae canny, nae even a wee bit canny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back