Mór Festival (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckrake said:
Technically you are a jackanapes.

The Pilkingtons might have more streetcred, but the Dooleys were magnificicent beasts. Joe, with his turtle's neck and impala's stride, who graced four All Ireland finals; Johnny, the monobrowed one man army; and Billy, the sniper in the corner, deadly and merciless.

Anyone who disrespects the Dooleys will be turned back at the Leix border, so I suggest you, Mr. Gannon, sir, start looking for a Mor festival refund....
:D

They're all fuckers both families

The provisional schedule on the site has provisionally been updated with another more accurate provisional schedule. Providing that the provisions are correct you can expect to see some people, or some other people, at these times. Or others. Does that sound fair?

spectraljanitor said:
hey mor-ganisers!
the email newsletter says that the only way into the castle is from the shuttlebus....will it be a regular service like or wha? I'll be gettin offa train so where do i got to get this bus then? just curious? if anyone tried to walk to the castle would they be tarred and feathered or put in stocks??

..and can us bands drive up to the castle in our combustion engine powered vehicles?

all this talk of elephant cock and dogs bollix is making me dizzy.

what ever happened to fab, fresh or hip to the groove...

theres a poster up for her album all around town

on the northside comin in from fairview anyway

although that could be some other gypsy

at least i think its colleen

fuck me i cant remember actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back