Lots of famous people's boobs on the internet (1 Viewer)

so i'm guessing i'm not the only person who's been asked to explain what "fap" means today?

"welll.... it's kind of an onanistic onomatopoeic word, you know.....?"

yeah thanks for that, internet

All boob, side boob and gee aside, this is also a case of criminal theft. There's no difference between taking someone's personal photos from a private storage location on the internet or hacking into their bank account and nicking their cash. I doubt that the Ricky Gervais' of the world would be sneering at people for having an online access route to their bank accounts instead of keeping their cash under the mattress.

If this was just a case of criminal theft we wouldn't even be talking about it.

Speaking of which, i'm sure the internet has moved on at this point? What's all this stuff about fake cellphone towers...

what's your point? no-one said it was just a case of criminal theft.
Diddles did.

after metaphorically putting the other stuff 'aside'.

My point is that if the other stuff is put aside we wouldn't be talking about it.

no, she said also a case of criminal theft, which no-one would blame the victim for in any other situation. putting the 'other stuff' aside is directly relevant to whether the victim gets blamed.

no, she said also a case of criminal theft, which no-one would blame the victim for in any other situation. putting the 'other stuff' aside is directly relevant to whether the victim gets blamed.
Oh so she did, fair enough then. Guess I took it up wrong. And all down to missing one tiny word. Amazing language is English really. Your close reading cheque is in the mail.

Actually you're totally wrong there. When I got burgled the cops blamed us for "living in a shit neighbourhood" and our landlord blamed us for "probably leaving the window open".

So yes the victim gets blamed in cases of just criminal theft.

But carry on.

Actually you're totally wrong there. When I got burgled the cops blamed us for "living in a shit neighbourhood" and our landlord blamed us for "probably leaving the window open".

Not totally. You'd need to set up a like for like comparison.

Get your TV stolen out of your house, and then get blamed for both it being stolen, and resold. When you get blamed for the distribution of your stolen goods as well as them being stolen, then you have a like for like comparison.

Wait, there was an idea propagated this week, that had some currency with a lot of people, that these women were somehow at fault because they had taken private photos of themselves.
It's a bunch of hindsight grandstanding.

The same notions do not have anywhere near the same currency - pricky landlords/cops aside - when actual property theft happens.

You tell someone you've been burgled and almost everyone has immediate sympathy with you. It's unlikely you'll hear anything like "Well, that's probably because you just had the house painted. You look like you're loaded" Most people with any empathy will say "Cunts"

apparently i must because you insist on constantly being a passive-aggressive twat about it.

Here Pete, we need an "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" rating icon

boxing-deer_1872356i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back