Liking/Disliking (3 Viewers)

That is one mighty positive spin to put on a rather dismal sitch.I'm smiling.Good man yersmelf!

you haven't lived til you've tipped 100kmh on the m50 in a hi-ace with no windscreen, blasting the thermals:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

was i looking for a singer??

getting someone else is not going to mean you will make money. i costs me more money generally. i get someone else for probably more than 50% of what I've done in the past few years. unless you have hours if not days to work with the person expect things to come out a little different than you want. its definitely fun. anyone want to sing on my new record?

considered it. non-scene, l.s., d.d.h.

you w.t.r.?

fuck forgot about that.

i dont know what any of those things mean.
non-scene, l.s., d.d.h.

you w.t.r.?

i'm actually spending all weekend working with singers in the captial. next up i'm looking for someone with a good Joe Esposito type voice to record in a month or two for a one off thingy i'm working on.

fuck forgot about that.

i dont know what any of those things mean.

i'm actually spending all weekend working with singers in the captial. next up i'm looking for someone with a good Joe Esposito type voice to record in a month or two for a one off thingy i'm working on.

lady, lady, lady is a great tune! pm me if interested...

l.s. = light smoker
d.d.h shoulda been d.d.f. = drug-/disease-free
w.t.r. = willing to relocate

Can we be allowed like/dislike/meh multiple times and have it say "Shaney liked this post 8 times" or whatever?

I'd also be able to dislike any mehs or dislikes that my posts receive

Can we also have a Robert De Niro emoticon in his 'what ya gonna do' pose from the movie Analyze This?

analyse-this-1.jpg

Can we be allowed like/dislike/meh multiple times and have it say "Shaney liked this post 8 times" or whatever?

or maybe tailor it depending on the thread. For example have a button in the horn thread that you can say how many times you jacked/jilled one off to each picture/post. And it could say something like "Scutter jacked one off 48 times to this picture of Joanna Newsom"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back