Life's A Riot With Milk Vs Prick (2 Viewers)

If I see it, I'll bring it up.
But that's not the point.
'Getting the milk' should entail the following: go to shop, buy milk, put milk in fridge.
Not a half-assed version of above.

Lefty: Weetabix
you were right to say it Bubbles, gone off milk is rotten, they do that in our job as well, its always smelly, ive thrown away tons of full cartons of milk. just say to them it's wasteful.

They should just give the job to someone who's close to the canteen. Makes no sense for someone to get the job who wouldn't normally go up there in the morning.

i really love the meet your meat section

http://www.goveg.com/factoryFarming_pigs.asp

oooh man. I love pigs.
There used to be pigs legging it about up near the mines near Kilternan there. Just legging about the shop, huge lads they were too. Horse pigs or something I would say. Some of them were black even.

If people are getting pissy with something, what you have to do is threaten to make it much worse for them, and then allow them go back to the way it always was and see if they buy it now.

Like, say, ok if we cant co-operate everyone who uses milk will be put on a list, and each day one person off that list has to check the fridge go down and buy the milk, and then bring it up the stairs themselves and put it in the fridge.

And then start talking about cleaning rotas for the kitchen.
Then the option of picking the milk up on the way past will seem very attractive.

Just threaten to irritate the fuck out of them basically.

They should just give the job to someone who's close to the canteen. Makes no sense for someone to get the job who wouldn't normally go up there in the morning.

It's only two staircases away - you'd walk up there in under 60 seconds.

Maybe I'm just an unreasonable prick but it annoy me
as does people pissing on toilet seats - another trait of lazy fuckers with no consideration for others.

mc_tamper.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back