Leftover Crack (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought leftover crack where great aswell, even tho i dont normally listen to them. and one of them thought steve was german coz he was drinkin hackenberg and wearin one of those german army shirts ha. didnt like the hard-ons much,evryone else was great tho.

Marklar can not replace me .. because im not even in the ''punk crew'' ! .. i need to get an application form for that .. Rob i'll be at a few gig's this summer .. you'll just have to wait and wait to find out .. kind of like waiting to see who get's evicted from Big Brother !! .. except without the shiteness of BB .. .. I just had an amazing shit too .. it was kind of sore at first cos i held it in .. then i freed it .. and it left like chocalate spread on toast ..

mmm

i thought leftover crack was a real rockin gig, fair dues to the galway crew, it was nice to meet some new people (thanks bob for the dogboy conspiracy demo) and have a bit of fun. Only one bone of contention and that is that people who wear propaghandi hoodies saying how 'wrong' they thought abortion is and don't seem to see any irony in thinking that way, the same goes for the idiot who though earth crisis were 'fair enuff' for discriminating against homosexuals and as one particular dickhead said 'well i don't think all those people who say they are gay are actually gay', so despite those two ignorant fuckin views which irritated the shit out of an already drunk and irritable me it was a good night.

Funnily enough i lost my camera in the atlantic ocean nearly a week after losing my bank card in the irish sea, there's gotta be a message there somewhere.

Oh yeah and to that kid in propaghandi hoody if you don't think there is a hypocrisy in having that 'there is better lives lived in prsions etc etc' quote that was on your hoody and still thinking abortion should be illegal in ireland then maybe you should read a bit up on the women who have been harrassed and detained by our fine nation because of the illegality of abortion.

damien said:
word of warning for the leftover crack promoters; heard through the grapevine that in the uk recently they had promoters up against the wall threatening them in order to get more money, also they acted like such dicks at some of the gigs that no-one wanted to have them stay in their house. also they fucking stole the money from a benefit at mission records in san fran when karen was there. sound like a bunch of cunts who dont deserve to have diy promoters helping them out.
they're only a fucking seventh wave ska-punk band anyway... fucks sake.
yup-definitly not the spa's people said they were. i thought they were amazin- me and rob o donnell boogied the night away and fell over a lot!

Posted by Gogs - 25th June 2003 at 05:11 PM
Leftover Crack and Antimaniax both stayed at my house last night. They were fine as well, so i'd take the above stories with a pinch of salt.

It was funny watching Antimaniax being scared of the slug that had gotten into our living room. They poked it with a piece of paper so i had to get rid of it. Heheh. .

Funny, how easy it is to talk shit about bands that was "heard through the grapevine" and yet not apologise or adjust anything even when local people who HAVE ACTUALLY MET THE PEOPLE CONCERNED say otherwise. Shit, maybe Damien just hasn't had the time to follow this up. Let's see, shall we?

Any VERIFIABLE information to back up your "grapvine"?

steve albino said:
Funny, how easy it is to talk shit about bands that was "heard through the grapevine" and yet not apologise or adjust anything even when local people who HAVE ACTUALLY MET THE PEOPLE CONCERNED say otherwise. Shit, maybe Damien just hasn't had the time to follow this up. Let's see, shall we?

Any VERIFIABLE information to back up your "grapvine"?

what, like this: "also they fucking stole the money from a benefit at mission records in san fran when karen was there", hopefully karen took some photos catching them in the act !ninjaaaa so you can be assured beyond doubt that a fair trial is being had.
well karen can we have exhibit A (verifiable evidence only please)?. and we'll need several credible witnesses for the prosecution (professionals, respected businessmen, etc) too if you don't mind, let it never be said that people posted things on eirecore without full supporting evidence.

spuded said:
Oh yeah and to that kid in propaghandi hoody if you don't think there is a hypocrisy in having that 'there is better lives lived in prsions etc etc' quote that was on your hoody of abortion.

even though i have that hoodie AND i'm also a kid- i swear it wasnt me!!!!

maybe it was choking victim that stole the money :p

ed you told me that he said he thought abortion was wrong and not that it should be illegal, there's a big difference. Also a propaghandi hoodie has nothing to do with it, just because you like a band does'nt mean you have to agree with everything they say, i know plenty of people who like propaghandi and are'nt vegan's.

nooly said:
what, like this: "also they fucking stole the money from a benefit at mission records in san fran when karen was there", hopefully karen took some photos catching them in the act !ninjaaaa so you can be assured beyond doubt that a fair trial is being had.
well karen can we have exhibit A (verifiable evidence only please)?. and we'll need several credible witnesses for the prosecution (professionals, respected businessmen, etc) too if you don't mind, let it never be said that people posted things on eirecore without full supporting evidence.
Did karen see this happen, or was she told? Or is it one of those shitty punk rumours to pass the time? Seems you got hung up on the word verifiable (too many syllables i guess) - it just means something more credible than, "the grapevine". Bands touring don't need that type of unfounded shit spread around without it been backed up.
Funny that your idea of credibility is "professionals, respected businessmen, etc", as for the fair trial and
"let it never be said that people posted things on eirecore without full supporting evidence"
Yep, that just wouldn't be punk now would it. Shit, I must be keeping you from your "Punker than thou' gossip monthly".
Condemning people before checking out your story is the worst form of narrowminded conservative bullshit there is. Anyone tried interviewing the band about these accusations?

ok well sucka the person who told me about the leftover crack stuff works for one of europe's best DIY labels and has, for the past three years, spent all his time driving underground/diy bands around europe. therefore he's come to know a few people. and some of those people, in england, told him about the shit that LOC had pulled on them. i'm not just some fuckhead who read something on a message board, i know my shit so don't get all uppity with me presuming i am just trying to start shit. i was just concerned that some of our fine, hardworking DIY promoters in ireland were gonna be ripped off.

and if your gonna start shit like this on the internet please have the fucking courage to post your real name.

p.s. yes karen was there.
p.p.s. read nooly's post again and learn how to take sarcasm..

damien said:
ok well sucka the person who told me about the leftover crack stuff works for one of europe's best DIY labels and has, for the past three years, spent all his time driving underground/diy bands around europe. therefore he's come to know a few people. and some of those people, in england, told him about the shit that LOC had pulled on them. i'm not just some fuckhead who read something on a message board, i know my shit so don't get all uppity with me presuming i am just trying to start shit. i was just concerned that some of our fine, hardworking DIY promoters in ireland were gonna be ripped off.

and if your gonna start shit like this on the internet please have the fucking courage to post your real name.

p.s. yes karen was there.
p.p.s. read nooly's post again and learn how to take sarcasm..
ok little cracker boy, concern for your fellow promoters; great - so why not mail 'em directly, why post up vague (the UNNAMED person who told me, who works for an UNNAMED label, who knows UNNAMED people etc. etc.) accusations on a public forum?
So before you get your baggy trousers in a bigger knot, Leftover Crack finish their tour pretty soon, I'm going to mail them this thread and see what they have to say. Do the same with your "sources" and let's see what comes out of it.
This isn't starting shit, this is making sure that people get credible information, if they want it.
"Don't get all uppity with me"
sho nuff bro', props to da krew, yadda yadda yawn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back