Leaving Cert '06 (4 Viewers)

Good luck everyone, sure you'll be finished before you know it :)
Dont forget to READ THE QUESTIONS :):):)
And avoid post mortems, they are a bad idea...

Good luck man. Had my first exam the other day and was really nervous but once you get in there you are fine

GORILLAMUNCH said:
it's no Merzbox, that's for sure

It sure isn't, imagine 50 discs of John Denver though! Fucking hell.. Jots of leaving to be done then..

Anyway, to the report of the last few days.

English I - Was grand, comprehensions were fair interesting (shost writing and a report on teen exploitation by ad companies were excellent) I think my essay was pretty good, though I may have rambled a bit.. Based it on a Guardian article I read recently.. http://business.guardian.co.uk/story/0,,1772116,00.html :)

English II - Went pretty well too, nailed the Lear question and the comparative q. Kinda rambled in my Bishop question though :mad:

Over all I'd say maybe 60-70% was what I got.

Maths I - I failed it, I know I did :mad: :mad:
Irish I - Left after an hour. Did the entire paper and re-checked it and still left an hour and 20 mins early. I went to Supermacs and played some pool. I had an ice cream too, mmmm...

Overall, I now know I HAVE to get 3 A1's in History, T.D & Economics to get what I want. Sorry to ramble on like this, back to study..

Gambra said:
Irish I - Left after an hour. Did the entire paper and re-checked it and still left an hour and 20 mins early. I went to Supermacs and played some pool. I had an ice cream too, mmmm...

The Irish paper 1 and the time allotted it are totally unbalanced. that's around when I left ( '04 ) and I did exactly how I would have done if I'd stayed in.

but there again, I'm a friggin prodigy.

All I'll say on this subject is that my little bro is doing it now and decided to take it calm no matter how nuts things got, and he's ultimo relaxed so he's not making any stupid mistakes. It's a good policy.

back in 2002, i think i left ordinary level leaving cert irish paper II about an hour into it. two good friends of mine were just out before me (i was finished). as it was a friday, we went to one of the friends house and played a football game on the playstation for a while and then we went to the pub (and met up with the rest of our friends) to watch the england-argentina game

obviously none of us did hokme economics or whatever was the subject in the afternoon

Well it seeems to going pretty ok for me so far, apart from a bizzare History paper (questions you could have writen books on) and a very tough German exam .. Still don't know if I'm still on course points wise..

Gambra said:
Well it seeems to going pretty ok for me so far, apart from a bizzare History paper (questions you could have writen books on) and a very tough German exam .. Still don't know if I'm still on course points wise..
What course are you hoping to do?

yeah for totts. I do economics politics and law which is kinda similar. But seeing as how I dont go trinity I dont get called a cunt as often.

Unicron said:
Cunt.

Expect to be called that a lot next year if you get in.

I've heard I will be called that a lot? It it cos of the BESS or Trinity? If it's the bess, I'll be studying "sociology & political science" so

Bess are just really the class that it's OK to irrationally dislike. There's lots of D4 types that do it which I think it's mainly down to.

Also you're not allowed to shoot catholics with a crossbow in front square anymore so the college needed someone to hate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back