League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (2 Viewers)

Karpaty Lviv 2 - 0 St Pats
Vorskla Poltava 0 - 0 Sligo

Sickener for St Pats, that 2nd goal for Karpaty was in the final minute of injury time.
Sligo missed a bunch of great chances, pity they couldn't get the away
goal but they're still well in it.

Very happy with rover's performance last night,I was expecting a long night leading up to it but we acquitted ourselves well and kept the game alive for tallaght on tuesday.Should really have scored,I think we'll regret missing all those opportunities.Still,not mission impossible and there's always the europa qualifiers to fall back on.

Yeah, fair effort, they were really unlucky with that header that hit the bar and somehow stayed out, if that had gone in they might well have done it, it really was the turning point in the game.

RTE captioned the clip they showed at half time of Dan Murray and Thompson (Jamaican Rovers GK) arguing as "Jamaican Me Crazy" Ya couldn't get away with that on the Premiership!!

Serious error on Murrays part,had plenty of time to deal with it,God knows what he was thinking calling Thompson out to deal with it.Still,it didn't cost us anything so no big deal thankfully.couple of easier games coming up for us next so hope we can get the six points and regain top spot.That Europa trip to Serbia could be eventful,we all know how crazy that lot are,make any football violence over here seem like a walk in the park.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some goal in fairness to level the tie. Amazing stuff, didn't think we'd see an Irish side reach the European group stages for years yet. Should set them up for a few years if they use the money well.

I nearly crashed the car in absentminded excitement on the way home from my brother's after that. Unreal. This is the break we've needed all along. I think. It seems like it at the moment.

Should set them up for a few years if they use the money well.

I would think we will,as a measure of how prudent we've been up till now it should be pointed out that most of our players are on one year contracts that expire in November and even though we have a stronger team now than last year its costing us less than last years team did.I'm confident the board will keep things as they are,there's really no need to go out spending silly money anymore.

This is the break we've needed all along. I think. It seems like it at the moment.

I'd put it up there with the Romania match back in 1990.Yeah,I'm utterly biased but still,its a huge result for Irish soccer.Even if we do get lumped out of it in all the games we've proven that an Irish team can get to the group stages in European football and I think that's an important mental step to have taken.
Anyway,I'm off to smoke this fucking huge blunt I got rolled,I'm gonna enjoy tonight.

GO ON ROVERS! And I support Bohs. Let's hope they get a ludicrous draw now, against Spurs, Fulham, Athletico Madrid, and PSV Eindhoven, so we can laugh at the teams that have to turn up to play in Tallaght!

Edit - What a fucking goal too!

GO ON ROVERS! And I support Bohs. Let's hope they get a ludicrous draw now, against Spurs, Fulham, Athletico Madrid, and PSV Eindhoven, so we can laugh at the teams that have to turn up to play in Tallaght!

I'm not sure if they'll be allowed to play in Tallaght. It's not big enough to be classed as a UEFA category 4 stadium. There's a good chance that if the get a huge draw they might play the big team at the aviva, I dunno about the other specifications of it but the RDS certainly has cat 4 capacity so maybe there for other matches.

they better play in Tallaght. What a backdrop that'd make to Tallfornia. Scrote1 has fight with ScroteBurd4 cos he went to the Rovers Euro match instead of bringin her out to dinner in the Abberly Court.

here, anyways, Sean Crowe, local Sinn Fein TD and all round Tallaght champion will be all over this to make sure spurs play in Tallaght, the home of soccer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back