League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (1 Viewer)

i don't think there was every going to be an easy group for rovers. i'd have preferred the athletico/udinese group.

a beatable team 6 points there, a spurs side that probably won't even want to play, could manage to get a few points off them, Kazan will win all there home matches, rovers could make it through if the home form is okay. Great group.

Check out yer man on the crutches - priceless!
http://pikchur.com/v/gqn

Hahaha that's hilarious!

Nice to see the mental optimism going on here now. Seriously like - Rovers to get any points against Spurs? Haha good one. And Rubin Kazan, good luck with that. The other side might be good for a win or two, that's it though!

Hahaha that's hilarious!

Nice to see the mental optimism going on here now. Seriously like - Rovers to get any points against Spurs? Haha good one. And Rubin Kazan, good luck with that. The other side might be good for a win or two, that's it though!

Spurs are actually going to show up ? after playing in the CL last season ? Fuck that. Harry will throw out a team of teenagers and hope to be knocked out before christmas. Kazan don't travel well. And fuck you for dragging reality in here

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back