League of Ireland - Do people here watch it? (1 Viewer)

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soc...ght-for-bohs-showdown-with-hoops-2620703.html

roll on 7:35 this evening,hopefully we can make up for last weeks disappointment against bray,play as we did against sligo on monday and we should be more than strong enough but its a derby so you just never know what'll happen.on rte as far as i know if anyone fancies a look at it.should be better than the pats-bohs horror they showed recently.

Watched it on telly. Woeful match, didn't bother playing until we were one down, typical derby in that we played all the football, Bohs got all the luck and the ref acted the complete bollox.

Still though "That's why we're champions" at full time

Classic.

typical derby in that we played all the football, Bohs got all the luck and the ref acted the complete bollox.

This.when they won that free kick that eventually led to the goal i knew they were gonna score.from the limited view i had it seemed we were very poor first half hour,picked up after that but were abysmal up front,tried to walk the ball into the net which is grand on occasion but times like that you just want somebody to have a pop and test the keeper.was right behind the net for the goal,took an eternity to go in but no less than we deserved I thought,ill be watching this for a while

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

owen heary - SHOCKIN - should have been on the post. instead he was neither on the post or marking a man.

good clip that. was that you Theo joining the players pile on? :)

Not me unfortunately,I was up nearer the jodi end of the stand behind a line of police and stewarts.
This may be a tenuous connection to loi football but as a rovers fan im delighted to see the fat gah cheerleader in such dire straits.He was one of the most virulent voices in favour of gah in tallaght stadium so yis will excuse me if i have a good laugh at the dribbling mess

scaled.php

FUCK YOU HUMPHRIES.

so any truth in the story that bohs goalscorer keith buckley had to head to work in the windjammer after the game?

There was me just hating him out of intense dislike for his faux Hemingway prose. McGrath book was good but.

"Mr Humphries, are you free?"

"Not for the foreseeable future."

Actually, that's the type of thing that even the merest accusation can tar you for life, if he didn't do it then that's really poor form from the Sunday World, bet they wouldn't have done it to an Indo sportswriter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back