LCD Soundsystem (1 Viewer)

so which night is the cool night? I have a way of getting a ticket and I suppose I should being that they were very good there at EP

I know I'm a bit late here but I got their last album recently enough and have to say, its pretty rubbish

Id say that it's not near as good as the previous one but there are a few stand out tracks like Pow and Home.

I know I'm a bit late here but I got their last album recently enough and have to say, its pretty rubbish
Thought it starts off well enough but goes down hill after a few tunes. "You Wanted a Hit" is definitely the worst track they released - horrible horrible tune

I heard the night I was at was the best night.

oh, and having gone to the effort of listening to all their stuff recently I think their best album is the most recent one and I'm glad I didn't bother before (except that song from teh sex & teh city ad OBVIOUSLY!)

It was pretty good but I got bored in parts too. They have songs that just aren't that good and could have done worse than to cull them from the set and play for 20 mins less.

I was there on the saturday though and they didn't turn on the air conditioning for the first 45 minutes. It was like a poxy sauna in there. Hilarious looking at everyone soaked through with the sweat.

It was pretty good but I got bored in parts too. They have songs that just aren't that good and could have done worse than to cull them from the set and play for 20 mins less.

Would agree with this so I would. Some of his ranting songs I probably only wanna hear once forever.

I thought Saturday was brilliant. Haven't danced that much in ages. I got to hear all the LCD Soundsystem songs that I'd possibly want to hear, plus theme from Wayne's World/Drunk Girls.

That's my recap of Friday. Heard the songs I wanted to hear. Plus nice to have balcony and watch the crowd when I was bored during the songs that are just meh. I like drunk girls if only for the line, drunk girls wait an hour to pee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back