LCD Soundsystem (1 Viewer)

yeAH, but i don't wanna get up at that insane hour if i don't have to...

From pod.ie

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM

20 Apr 2010

Tripod

Tix EU36.50 standing / EU39.50 seated incl booking fee. *ON SALE FRI 22ND 9am* Advance tickets avail from usual outlets. Credit card bookings Ph 0818 719300. Phone/internet bookings subject to extra charges.

CHECK TICKET AVAILABILITY

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM will play TRIPOD as part of the UK & European tour with their upcoming third album, slated for release in early May this year.

The massively anticipated follow-up to 2007's 'Sound Of Silver' is as yet untitled. A single is lined-up for release in early April.

POD presents

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM (live)
Doors 7.30pm

"This is basically a band. We're getting ready to finish a record and put it "out", whatever that means anymore, into the world this year. I think we're a good live band, but i'm pretty sure we're about to be way better than we've ever been. I'm excited. I'm writing that down because it's a total shock for me to hear it coming from my brain. I'm excited for us to tour and play all of the places we've loved to play and some of the places we've never played. There are other things afoot, which I won't go into but i'm actually excited to get into it in 2010." www.LCDSoundsystem.com

More details coming soon

look out.

excellent, cheers man. was on the site but didn't see that. going?

From pod.ie

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM

20 Apr 2010

Tripod

Tix EU36.50 standing / EU39.50 seated incl booking fee. *ON SALE FRI 22ND 9am* Advance tickets avail from usual outlets. Credit card bookings Ph 0818 719300. Phone/internet bookings subject to extra charges.

CHECK TICKET AVAILABILITY

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM will play TRIPOD as part of the UK & European tour with their upcoming third album, slated for release in early May this year.

The massively anticipated follow-up to 2007's 'Sound Of Silver' is as yet untitled. A single is lined-up for release in early April.

POD presents

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM (live)
Doors 7.30pm

"This is basically a band. We're getting ready to finish a record and put it "out", whatever that means anymore, into the world this year. I think we're a good live band, but i'm pretty sure we're about to be way better than we've ever been. I'm excited. I'm writing that down because it's a total shock for me to hear it coming from my brain. I'm excited for us to tour and play all of the places we've loved to play and some of the places we've never played. There are other things afoot, which I won't go into but i'm actually excited to get into it in 2010." www.LCDSoundsystem.com

More details coming soon

look out.

It'll sell fairly quickly but I heard there's going to be a second date announced so that'll probably go up as soon as the first sells out.

I'd say the majority if not all tickets for both nights will be gone by tomorrow afternoon.

they didn't even show the gig listed til 9am. Normally it'd be there with a 'currently not on sale' message after it. But I was reloading the page in the minutes up to 9 and nothing appeared til they were ready to go.

If thats gonna be the way in future, its not exactly good from the point of view of finding out what gigs are coming up.

they didn't even show the gig listed til 9am. Normally it'd be there with a 'currently not on sale' message after it. But I was reloading the page in the minutes up to 9 and nothing appeared til they were ready to go.

If thats gonna be the way in future, its not exactly good from the point of view of finding out what gigs are coming up.

According to the clock on my computer it came up with the curently not on sale message at 8:56

Well, everyone is always bitching about 'real fans' missing out on tickets.
Anyone that needed to know about this show knew about it.

That said, I can't see it catching on.

Have they announced a second date yet? Is that even happening?

The original source for this was BBC's ATL site.
They generally know their stuff and they said there would be two shows.

from POD

LCD SOUNDSYSTEM’S April 20th show at TRIPOD is now sold out. Tickets for a second date on Wednesday 21st April will go on sale tomorrow, Saturday 23rd January at 9am.

The group will play two nights at TRIPOD as part of the UK & European tour of their upcoming third album, slated for release in early May this year.

The massively anticipated follow-up to 2007’s “Sound Of Silver” is as yet untitled, and is rumoured to be LCD’s last album. A single is lined-up for release in early April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back