Lazybird on hiatus for a while... (3 Viewers)

that sucks, you need to get the metallers in, they like to drink

they bring their own drink, that doesn't help!

well i for one always got the pints in.i did my bit, seriously though the amount of people ive seen squeezed into that tiny room, of course ye made them money!

Fuck the international! Nobody bought drinks upstairs because the beer is so rank there. They don't even respect themselves or their punters enough to clean the toilets. I've been going there for years and they've always stank.
Although the combo of rancid piss from below and MSG hitting you at nose level from the arseend of a chinese restaurant while standing at the urinal is truly unique.

Fuck pubs in fact, find a gallery that'll let ye paint the walls black.

ah shite.

there was no choice but to go downstairs for a pint due to there being no smithwicks available upstairs. Lets all picket the new comedy club.

Id suggest having a dirty protest only no one would notice the difference
international=cunts spat out of the vagina of the damned

Fuck that shite. I used to sell penny sweets from me front sittin room and crisps.
Ah what the hell Why not have Lazybird there?

thats what we did when the lazybird on the 7th jan was cancelled; had the gig in the gaff. was good fun. my flat mate made a big pot of tea at the end. you wouldnt get that in many venues

I think photon would make a great comedian. He should just sing all those US number ones and explain the origin of hair.

thats what we did when the lazybird on the 7th jan was cancelled; had the gig in the gaff. was good fun. my flat mate made a big pot of tea at the end. you wouldnt get that in many venues

that was your gaff? sorry i couldn't make it. can we have our cut of the door?

cheers.

that was your gaff? sorry i couldn't make it. can we have our cut of the door?

cheers.

yeah, unfortunately the door barely covered the costs of tea and cadbury roses, so actually you guys owe me £4.35 in old money.
no, seriously, it was free. were thinking of asking aslan to play next month, you should come along.

From this guy on the left?

magic-bird.gif

didn't someone name a band "sexy results"? wasn't it damien.
also. why not try upstairs in bowes? that's a nice wee place.
or upstairs in the lord edward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back