Laundrettes (3 Viewers)

you can't seriously expect me to clean up after myself? can you? I mean I'm Good Looking for gods sake! It'd be a crime against nature to have me scrubbing shit and stuff...

I think you have to look at yourself in a mirror in the cold light of day, and really ask yourself "Did I grow up down the road from Rosin Ingle?".

I know I did.

You can fight it all you like. In your heart of hearts, you know you'll never be anything more than new money.

The worst kind of money.

Yuck, cats. Otherwise I'd think about it. I'm making up a list of easy part time jobs for extra cash. Top of the list is a phone sex operator. I think I would be good at this...but do you think they even make much money these days due to the internet?

I've thought about the sex line operator job myself,seems like easy money!I bet the internet has wrecked the sex line operator business.

Yuck, cats. Otherwise I'd think about it. I'm making up a list of easy part time jobs for extra cash. Top of the list is a phone sex operator. I think I would be good at this...but do you think they even make much money these days due to the internet?

you could hit two markets by being a psychic phone sex operator, with a touchtone navigation system so you knew which persona to put on.

"you're thinking about how tight my ear canal is, aren't you? DON'T LIE TO ME, I FUCKING KNOW YOU ARE." vs "and after the lunar eclipse, you will meet a beautiful, throbbing...sorry, beautiful, tall stranger."

This has really spiced up my laundrette thread. Thanks Hayworth!

you could hit two markets by being a psychic phone sex operator, with a touchtone navigation system so you knew which persona to put on.

"you're thinking about how tight my ear canal is, aren't you? DON'T LIE TO ME, I FUCKING KNOW YOU ARE." vs "and after the lunar eclipse, you will meet a beautiful, throbbing...sorry, beautiful, tall stranger."

Now there's an idea.

Flashback, I don't ACTUALLY want do anything. I want to fake it like usual but get chores done at the same time. Multitasking.

Not that I have to justify myself to anyone here, but I did feel a bit "uuuuhhhh..." about it (am I just paying money to be lazy etc, etc, etc) but then I figured I'm helping the economy! So... uh...

My landlord had emplyed her previous and I just kept her on once a forthnight. I don't think it's something I would've done myself but...

I think you have to look at yourself in a mirror in the cold light of day, and really ask yourself "Did I grow up down the road from Rosin Ingle?".

I know I did.

You can fight it all you like. In your heart of hearts, you know you'll never be anything more than new money.

The worst kind of money.

Damn internet and exhibitionists!

I blame myself as an exhibitionist!Working on a sex line might stop me ringing those helplines you see on the side of washing powder/volvic water etc asking "so what are you wearing?"

I think this is joint business idea for you and me Hayworth. I think we should go see the bank manager first thing monday morning for a start up loan?thumped.com/sexline

Not that I have to justify myself to anyone here, but I did feel a bit "uuuuhhhh..." about it (am I just paying money to be lazy etc, etc, etc) but then I figured I'm helping the economy! So... uh...

My landlord had emplyed her previous and I just kept her on once a forthnight. I don't think it's something I would've done myself but...

sorry for outing you like that, f-man

hahah

Neil-Young-1974.jpg

"F-Man needs a maid"

I blame myself as an exhibitionist!Working on a sex line might stop me ringing those helplines you see on the side of washing powder/volvic water etc asking "so what are you wearing?"

I think this is joint business idea for you and me Hayworth. I think we should go see the bank manager first thing monday morning for a start up loan?thumped.com/sexline

If only I could get a loan... I'd probably have to DO the bank manager. Actually, that might be points against us. I'll let you take care of it.

I've thought about the sex line operator job myself,seems like easy money!I bet the internet has wrecked the sex line operator business.

ah there'll always be buiness for a skilled phone sex operator

it's like a craft, sure you can go elsewhere for cheaper, but a large number of perverts appreciate the expertiese and improvosational skills at work behind a live phone sex operator, and are willing to pay that little bit extra for it

ah there'll always be buiness for a skilled phone sex operator

it's like a craft, sure you can go elsewhere for cheaper, but a large number of perverts appreciate the expertiese and improvosational skills at work behind a live phone sex operator, and are willing to pay that little bit extra for it

ROCK!

My mate had a good argument for it.
He was saying if he does 1 hour extra per week, which he is good at and likes doing, he can make enough money to pay someone to clean his gaff for two hours, which he is shit at and hates doing.

So, he is getting an extra hour of his life for free, and giving someone a job.

Rosin Ingle though. Just down the road like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back