Latest addictive profile website (1 Viewer)

hag said:
there was a guy sitting on my shoulder... said this...

-----

...here, i'm sure you're cool and everything, xxxx speaks highly of you, i just wouldn't be able to do rude stuff with someone as young as you, it would totally weird me out... all i could think of when i saw you was how young and fresh your face was and how old and cynical i am. maybe it's something i just need to get my head around but i doubt it... you seem really smart and you're totally pretty and i feel more like giving you a hug, not in a patronising way but more in a "i'm not quite sure what to say to you but you're going about this the wrong way..." way. that does seem totally patronising, doesn't it? i don't know... there's a lot to be said for making mistakes with people you trust...

...but mostly, i'm just a big flirt. seriously though, as far as i'm concerned, sex is best enjoyed with people you feel deeply for... i know, i know, you're not after anything serious, you just want to fool around but i'm just saying anyway, the best fooling around i've ever had has been with people i've been in love with and it really didn't depend on my age or experience at the time... granted, you get to know and understand the opposite sex's body and stuff the older you get, but that's a fun thing to learn with people you love and trust. that said, i have no trouble sleeping with people if i just fancy them... but it's never as good as it is with someone you're completely into... i am so gay.

...no, i am totally digging this 'thinking out loud'. i am a flirt in person too, how i act is sometimes at odds with that. when did i ever said "i'd totally ride her?" and who was i talking about? ok, the best sex i've ever had with someone wasn't the most ground-breaking or experimental, it was with someone i'd spent x months getting to know before i'd even kissed her. i've had 'crazy' sex relationships with people too but at the end of the day, it all pails in comparison to what i'm talking about. in my experience, the combining of the physical and mental bonds is what rock my world. but yeah, you're just out for a laugh... you have to learn all this for yourself, there's no point in listening to me.

-----

needless to say, i told him to fuck off and stop being so boring.
then i said "I'll never understand guys" ...

Liadain said:
i can't even figure out who you are on thumped (you did change your name recently, right?) but i'll hazard a guess at superremixboy?

ahhhh (relative) anonymity... :p

experience. maturity. experience. money. experience 10 years older etc etc.
Should be made illegal, when i looked into her eyes all i could see was his damned money.

you know what's lame? girls classing themselves as 'BI' and then when you question them about it, it's like "well, i've never actually been with a girl but wouldn't like to rule anything out... tee hee hee" ... it's like that idiot from suede saying "i'm a bi-sexual that's never had a homosexual experience"... is it cool to be 'BI' these days? get off the fucking fence and have some meat and potatoes!

actually, it's ok for girls to be "BI", just so long as i can't watch and then join in. anyone agree with this?

hag said:
you know what's lame? girls classing themselves as 'BI' and then when you question them about it, it's like "well, i've never actually been with a girl but wouldn't like to rule anything out... tee hee hee" ... it's like that idiot from suede saying "i'm a bi-sexual that's never had a homosexual experience"... is it cool to be 'BI' these days? get off the fucking fence and have some meat and potatoes!
What's a fucking fence?

One of us said:
What's a fucking fence?
oh it's this thing lesbians have to make up for their lack of willies. it's like you sit on it and it's supposed to be like having sex with a man.

I understand what you mean, but I think it's better to live in a society where it's okay to be open about the exploration of your sexual identity than in one where it's still 'dangerous' to be anything but straight.

Besides, you can be gay/bi without having to have had a homosexual experience: you don't only become straight once you lose your virginity with a member of the opposite sex, so why should it be any different for someone who is attracted to members of the same sex?

jane said:
I understand what you mean, but I think it's better to live in a society where it's okay to be open about the exploration of your sexual identity than in one where it's still 'dangerous' to be anything but straight.

Besides, you can be gay/bi without having to have had a homosexual experience
i agree with yr first point.
:eek:
but yr second is nuts!!
(unless you are brett anderson in disguise!)

jane said:

Besides, you can be gay/bi without having to have had a homosexual experience: you don't only become straight once you lose your virginity with a member of the opposite sex, so why should it be any different for someone who is attracted to members of the same sex?
"get off the fence and have some meat and potatoes" :rolleyes: come on now!

ok. get this. i have no idea if i'm "BI" or not.
all of my sexual experiences to date have been with girls.
but, i have been attracted to men from time to time... and i can't say with my hand on my heart that i will never have a gay experience.
BUT, and this is my point, does saying you're "BI" not imply that you've actually had some sort of "BI" experience, liked it and intend to have another? i am a monkey trainer. just haven't gotten around to training any monkies yet. you see what i'm getting at?

it's not 'dangerous' to be anything but straight, is it? i thought things were a bit better than that now...

that cow i lost my virginity to... bitch. i was supposed to be gay...

listen, i just think it's funny, that's all. i had this kind of conversation with a "BI" canadian girl...

her: "oh yeah, i'd love to get intimate with a girl... i just haven't found the right one yet..."

me: "have you had sex with a lot of guys?"

her: "oh yeah, i love sex... and lots of it..."

me: "retard"

hag said:
ok. get this. i have no idea if i'm "BI" or not.
all of my sexual experiences to date have been with girls.
but, i have been attracted to men from time to time... and i can't say with my hand on my heart that i will never have a gay experience.
BUT, and this is my point, does saying you're "BI" not imply that you've actually had some sort of "BI" experience? i am a monkey trainer. just haven't gotten around to training any monkies yet. you see what i'm getting at?
I dunno...

In Egypt a fella who has the sausage in the backdoor sandwich is still considered straight, while the the fella supplying the bread is considered gay.

Would all this imply that a virgin is not bi, straight or gay or all of them. Basically, are virgins gameball for both teams?

lesbo.

jane said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back