Latest addictive profile website (1 Viewer)

the bongo said:
has anybody here noticed that many of you seem to be writing in the style of a 'Friends' character, phrases like "completely gigantic" and "should so totally be" seem ironic given that you are bemoaning your sex-lives, just as that fictional group does.

is this the subconscious at work, undercutting your inserious attempts at romantic buffoonery.

but hey, good luck all you singletons. like, really.
whooaaa??? you mean friends isn't real??? but joey said.... you fucknut.

i was with a 29/30 yr old when i was 20 and it totally weirded me out... i didn't really fancy her but the age difference was enticing but the experience ultimately bummed me out. like, whatever. but i guess that's what you're supposed to do around that age though, isn't it? find what you're comfortable with?

what would put me off being with someone 10 years my younger is the mental gymnastics you'd have to pull off to even pretend you're talking about the same shit... to quote myself, "there's a lot to be said for making mistakes with people you trust!"

egg_ said:
Indeed
Would you have gone for a 30-yr old chick when you were 20?
Fucking right you would
Was reading Empire or some magazine lately and there was a picture of whoever the latest starlet is and I though to myself 'Christ that girl looks so fine' and then saw that she was 21 and thought 'hmmph - what could a 21-year old possibly have to offer me?' ... I mean, this is all totally pie-in-the-sky shit, seeing as I'm very happily married, but I was surprised to find ... well, to find that I seem to have grown out of hot college girls, even inside my head. Mad, wha?

Hag - using the internet to seduce girls almost half your age? Two words - Operation Amethyst....

(Wacca wacca wacca...)

you make me sound like a fiend. and all the time, i was being victimised. how dare you talk to me like that.

the bongo said:
has anybody here noticed that many of you seem to be writing in the style of a 'Friends' character, phrases like "completely gigantic" and "should so totally be" seem ironic given that you are bemoaning your sex-lives, just as that fictional group does.

is this the subconscious at work, undercutting your inserious attempts at romantic buffoonery.

but hey, good luck all you singletons. like, really.

fuck 'Friends'!
everything i write these days sounds like its come out of one of these dudes

em.. one of these dudes i meant
DABC.jpg

there was a guy sitting on my shoulder... said this...

-----

...here, i'm sure you're cool and everything, xxxx speaks highly of you, i just wouldn't be able to do rude stuff with someone as young as you, it would totally weird me out... all i could think of when i saw you was how young and fresh your face was and how old and cynical i am. maybe it's something i just need to get my head around but i doubt it... you seem really smart and you're totally pretty and i feel more like giving you a hug, not in a patronising way but more in a "i'm not quite sure what to say to you but you're going about this the wrong way..." way. that does seem totally patronising, doesn't it? i don't know... there's a lot to be said for making mistakes with people you trust...

...but mostly, i'm just a big flirt. seriously though, as far as i'm concerned, sex is best enjoyed with people you feel deeply for... i know, i know, you're not after anything serious, you just want to fool around but i'm just saying anyway, the best fooling around i've ever had has been with people i've been in love with and it really didn't depend on my age or experience at the time... granted, you get to know and understand the opposite sex's body and stuff the older you get, but that's a fun thing to learn with people you love and trust. that said, i have no trouble sleeping with people if i just fancy them... but it's never as good as it is with someone you're completely into... i am so gay.

...no, i am totally digging this 'thinking out loud'. i am a flirt in person too, how i act is sometimes at odds with that. when did i ever said "i'd totally ride her?" and who was i talking about? ok, the best sex i've ever had with someone wasn't the most ground-breaking or experimental, it was with someone i'd spent x months getting to know before i'd even kissed her. i've had 'crazy' sex relationships with people too but at the end of the day, it all pails in comparison to what i'm talking about. in my experience, the combining of the physical and mental bonds is what rock my world. but yeah, you're just out for a laugh... you have to learn all this for yourself, there's no point in listening to me.

-----

needless to say, i told him to fuck off and stop being so boring.

Pantone247 said:
Egg_ you are married, not dead!
Well, what I said above doesn't mean I don't stare at the bespectacled 2nd Arts students in their summer skirts and think to myself
FUCK'S SAKE :eek: :eek:
... but then when I overhear them (or even wonder to myself what they might be talking about) my loins rapidly cool

hey egg_, cool lions! hi-5!

lions.nearingextinction.2.jpg

egg_ said:
Well, what I said above doesn't mean I don't stare at the bespectacled 2nd Arts students in their summer skirts and think to myself
... but then when I overhear them (or even wonder to myself what they might be talking about) my loins rapidly cool

Liadain said:
i got something like a 79% match with the guy who did sound for us at the bradford hc fest. hag is creeping up into the 70s as well. eirecore dude is still higher than everyone at 85%, and darren is stuck at 74%.
i should totally be a sports commentator.

82% with me. !ninjaaaa

egg_ said:

you should tape sexy french sex movies from late night channel 4 on to a cassette, edit them altogether till you have a whole tape of french girlies all talking all sexy and cool like... then when you see these girls your oggling and wonder what they are saying, put on the tape!

Viola! Hot loins for the rest of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back