Latest addictive profile website (1 Viewer)

I just want to know why everyone is cooler than me. How the hell does it calculate coolness?

If I find someone who doesn't come up as "less methodical than you" or "WAY less methodical then you" I'll probably marry them.

heres a few tips for you:

"What attributes, habits, preferences, and affectations do the cool possess (in your opinion, of course)?

List FIVE! I'll offer some thing that I think cool people do (like I know, but I think crap like this is fun).

1. Must have drinks with ice. Iced tea, ice water, soda with ice.

2. Speaks at least two languages fluently

3. Has an unusual hobby, like gravestone rubbing or maintaining a moonflower garden.

4. Wears shades when in public in the daytime or outside, but not at night because that is stupid. And real shades that actually protect your eyes, not those stupid '70s smoky colored J-Lo sunglasses.

5. Minimalist, artsy, undecorated home decor - think drapey curtains that look badass and flowing when the windows are open (or bamboo shades are acceptable if the St. Elmo's look is too dramatic for you), home-rolled beeswax candles (but not everywhere because too many candles = pure cheese...it's creepy), more books (hardbacks, new and used) than furniture, and plain black and white photos of the cool person and their cool friends and the cool scenery in their cool town."

Pantone247 said:
Andy did this and got

'Date Rapist'

apparantly...
it woulda been funnier(only very slightly, cuz it's not that funny) if you had said "failed date rapist" or "rejected at the last moment date rapist" or something.

wow, i have a brand new highest local match, and it's a dude off eirecore. 84% indeed. take that ed!

jaysus...where did my life go....

eta: and this guy is cooler than me aswell.... fuck's sake...

this site is rubbish!
I seem to get matched local with 18 year old college girls
and my 85% match is a bleedin MARRIED WOMAN in alabama...

There's only one way to find out.

I got a 75% match with a former tutor, creepy.........

Liadain said:
could you take damo in a fight? is the more important question here.
could i take damo in a fight? ha ha ha ha ha.
so, you know this jillsexxx girl? and why weren't 18/19 yr olds so into experimentation when i was 18??? no fair!

i used to want to ride one of my tutors, i'd be chuffed with that

i got something like a 79% match with the guy who did sound for us at the bradford hc fest. hag is creeping up into the 70s as well. eirecore dude is still higher than everyone at 85%, and darren is stuck at 74%.
i should totally be a sports commentator.

hag said:
could i take damo in a fight? ha ha ha ha ha.
so, you know this jillsexxx girl? and why weren't 18/19 yr olds so into experimentation when i was 18??? no fair!

maybe they were, they just didn't want to experiment with you !ninjaaaa

yeah jillsexxxxxx is jill who does gz stuff and is jillface here.... there's not that many jills in dublin in fairness

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back