Latest addictive profile website (3 Viewers)

ok, just throwing this out there... would an 18/19 yr old girl not think a guy who's like 10 years older than them and would be into having 'bold' encounters with them... would you not think he's a total creepface? maybe i'm just old-fashioned...

hag said:
ok, just throwing this out there... would an 18/19 yr old girl not think a guy who's like 10 years older than them and would be into having 'bold' encounters with them... would you not think he's a total creepface? maybe i'm just old-fashioned...

It's precisely because they think he's a creepface that they're into it.

i'm genuinely curious! i think if i was a girl, i'd run a mile from say a 30 yr guy old who was into bedding a 20 yr old girl. the difference between a 30 yr old and a 20 yr old is completely gigantic. it probably doesn't matter as much when the two people are say 30 and 40...

p.s. i have have none of these: experience. maturity. experience. money. experience. especially maturity. i have been known to make the odd amusing sound come from my bottom, however.

p.s. have to go to a high-powered executive meeting now. 'will be back in half an hour or so... please share your thoughts, this could be the one that makes it 5 o'clock real quick!

jane said:
It's precisely because they think he's a creepface that they're into it.
guh? girls like creeps? jesus, if only i'd known... i could have been just being myself all this time instead of this 'nice guy' chirade... :p

hag said:
the difference between a 30 yr old and a 20 yr old is completely gigantic.
Indeed
Would you have gone for a 30-yr old chick when you were 20?
Fucking right you would
Was reading Empire or some magazine lately and there was a picture of whoever the latest starlet is and I though to myself 'Christ that girl looks so fine' and then saw that she was 21 and thought 'hmmph - what could a 21-year old possibly have to offer me?' ... I mean, this is all totally pie-in-the-sky shit, seeing as I'm very happily married, but I was surprised to find ... well, to find that I seem to have grown out of hot college girls, even inside my head. Mad, wha?

has anybody here noticed that many of you seem to be writing in the style of a 'Friends' character, phrases like "completely gigantic" and "should so totally be" seem ironic given that you are bemoaning your sex-lives, just as that fictional group does.

is this the subconscious at work, undercutting your inserious attempts at romantic buffoonery.

but hey, good luck all you singletons. like, really.

I'm a manchild!

It then goes onto say that

"You should contact more people"

Fucking shite if you ask me. What happened to the old-fashioned sloppy grope in Tamango's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back