Latest addictive profile website (1 Viewer)

By your logic Janitor, I wasn't heterosexual until I lost my virginity, because it was all just "aspirational" until that point even though the desire to lose it with a female was quite fervent let me tell ya.
I knew quite a few kids (now gay adults)who acted gay/camp long before puberty. I noticed something a little different about them even before I knew what bumersexuals were

I also suspect that a lot of these people are lifestyle bisexuals though, Some people wear their Bisexuality like a tatoo/nipplering/insert bohemian signifier.

Latex lizzie said:
that's what I was getting at with the celibate thing.
unless yr a religious type then celibacy is not enforced.
people who are celibate scare me. its like cutting out desire from yr life. it means you will never truely communicate with someone.

hag said:
no, probably just "bi-curious", the term of choice in many esteemed hair salons.
right, time to rephrase for the people who don't read things properly:
so, if someone has never had a sexual experience involving another person, but would like to have one with a member of the opposite sex, does that make them asexual? cos it sure as hell doesn't make them bi-curious.

desertedvillage said:
By your logic Janitor, I wasn't heterosexual until I lost my virginity, because it was all just "aspirational" until that point even though the desire to lose it with a female was quite fervent let me tell ya.
I knew quite a few kids (now gay adults)who acted gay/camp long before puberty. I noticed something a little different about them even before I knew what bumersexuals were

I also suspect that a lot of these people are lifestyle bisexuals though, Some people wear their Bisexuality like a tatoo/nipplering/insert bohemian signifier.
put yr shoes on and get off the stage!!

sexual identity as fashion accessory...that sound about right. :rolleyes:

spectraljanitor said:
unless yr a religious type then celibacy is not enforced.
people who are celibate scare me. its like cutting out desire from yr life. it means you will never truely communicate with someone.

in order to fully communicate with someone you need to have sex? Pah! thats what Bush and sadam were getting wrong all along.

Liadain said:
so, if someone has never had a sexual experience involving another person, but would like to have one with a member of the opposite sex, does that make them asexual? cos it sure as hell doesn't make them bi-curious.
thats the desire vs. activity paradigm.

Liadain said:
so, if someone has never had a sexual experience involving another person, but wants to, does that mean they're asexual?
no, they're probably just really really shy, frigid, too young or really boring ;)

Liadain said:
ugly? socially inept? have medical problems that mean they physically can't have sex? etc. etc. etc....
forgot to add one of these ;) at the end of that post. oops!

this thread proves that irish people spend more time talking about sex than having it. excpet me. i'm having sex right now. this one handed typing is difficultt....

desertedvillage said:
...even before I knew what bumersexuals were
heh heh heh, 'bumersexuals', that's seriously funny.

desertedvillage said:
that's what i mean by "cool"... heeee heeee, BUMERsexual. so funny. what's straight then? GEEERsexual? VAGINALINTERCOURSEsexual? ha ha ha.

spectraljanitor said:
forgot to add one of these ;) at the end of that post. oops!

this thread proves that irish people spend more time talking about sex than having it. excpet me. i'm having sex right now. this one handed typing is difficultt....
THats the British your thinking of..in a recent study(compiled by me) Irish people have quite the healthy appetite for the old "in out".Must be all those years of catholic repression.

no, it makes them a virgin. am i still missing something?
Liadain said:

Latex lizzie said:
THats the British your thinking of..in a recent study(compiled by me) Irish people have quite the healthy appetite for the old "in out".Must be all those years of catholic repression.
quality vs. quantity:cool:

anyone here ever faked an orgasm? its a bad road to be going down (no pun)

Liadain said:
ugly? socially inept? have medical problems that mean they physically can't have sex? etc. etc. etc....
well, in that case, "they are alone on the moon" is another thing that they are... :)

would yis?

95_01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back