Latest addictive profile website (2 Viewers)

spectraljanitor said:
quality vs. quantity:cool:

anyone here ever faked an orgasm? its a bad road to be going down (no pun)
i would seriously love to see a guy faking an orgasm. that would be one of the funniest things ever.

Liadain said:
so they're not straight?
no, i don't think that comes into it. if they haven't had sex, they want to have sex with either the same or the opposite sex, they're virgins either way.

enchance said:
would yis?

95_01.jpg
no. fucking. way. i used to have nightmares about that asshole.

bi·sex·u·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sksh-l)
adj. Of or relating to both sexes.

1. Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic.
2. Botany. Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect.
3. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.

Orientation is the keyword it would seem, so if someone is attracted to both sexes that makes them bisexual in my book. I understand the socialogical (?) difference between bi-curious and bi-sexual but the dictionary meaning would indicate bi-curious is a subset of bi-sexual.

hag said:
no, i don't think that comes into it. if they haven't had sex, they want to have sex with either the same or the opposite sex, they're virgins either way.
why doesn't it come into it? surely if you have a sexual preference, you're either gay, bi or straight (or whatever the latest labels are... metrosexual...i ask ye). I don't think that virginity comes into it. but then, i think that virginity is a lame concept for the most part anyway (which a lot of people would disagree with). this thread is starting to repeat itself...

snap-apple said:
bi·sex·u·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (b-sksh-l)
adj. Of or relating to both sexes.

1. Having both male and female reproductive organs; hermaphroditic.
2. Botany. Denoting a single flower that contains functional staminate and pistillate structures; perfect.
3. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of either sex.

Orientation is the keyword it would seem, so if someone is attracted to both sexes that makes them bisexual in my book. I understand the socialogical (?) difference between bi-curious and bi-sexual but the dictionary meaning would indicate bi-curious is a subset of bi-sexual.
fuck off with your dictionary definition. bored now. now, who's up for some mixed sex orgy-type thing?

hag said:
fuck off with your dictionary definition.

predictable alpha male response.
and just for the sake of it, okcupid lists folk as BI which could mean bi-curious or whatever you want.
bicylcle even.

ok, people who say they're bi-sexual without ever having had the experience or any leaning in the direction of the same sex (thinking about it and not being repulsed doesn't count - i can think about having sex with a guy and it doesn't make me feel ill or anything but i am not bi-sexual), and there's a lot of them out there, are really boring. that's all i was trying to say.

if you've never had sex, you're a virgin.

if you have shit sex all the time, hate that.

if you have great sex all the time, you're bi-fractal.

people who say they're "bi-curious" are just pricks, plain and simple.

snap-apple said:
predictable alpha male response.
and just for the sake of it, okcupid lists folk as BI which could mean bi-curious or whatever you want.
bicylcle even.
get off my banana plantation!!! fucking bicycle, i ask you...

hag said:
i would seriously love to see a guy faking an orgasm. that would be one of the funniest things ever.
OMG!!! i just had an amazing idea for a scene in the daemien frost mini-movie!!! :D

hag said:
OMG!!! i just had an amazing idea for the daemien frost mini-movie!!! :D
you should call it "problematising the dichotomy" - i used that phrase in an exam yesterday and i was soooo proud of myself, first class honours here i come!

Liadain said:
you should call it "problematising the dichotomy" - i used that phrase in an exam yesterday and i was soooo proud of myself, first class honours here i come!
well, it's just going to be me faking an orgasm. what you said sounds complicated... i don't know if i could pull that off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back