LAST TRUE HEROE (1 Viewer)

g-g (16 Aug, 2001 11:04 a.m.):
obviously no appreciation for quality 80's TV.

Yeah, because whenever I appreciate something I tell hundreds of people about it every 5 or 10 minutes on an unrelated message board.

Maybe GG is the ghost of GG Allin which means you used to eat your own poo and now you're dead and have found a new way to torment the public other than through your music. Wouldn't that be funny?

Vinnie (16 Aug, 2001 11:17 a.m.):
g-g (16 Aug, 2001 11:04 a.m.):
obviously no appreciation for quality 80's TV.

Yeah, because whenever I appreciate something I tell hundreds of people about it every 5 or 10 minutes on an unrelated message board.

Maybe GG is the ghost of GG Allin which means you used to eat your own poo and now you're dead and have found a new way to torment the public other than through your music. Wouldn't that be funny?

or maybe he is just a twat who thinks liking kitsch (read shite) 80's TV is a substitute for a personality??

substitute for a personality

maybe you should spend more time
do something slighty more brain-teasing than spending everyday
writing drivel on a website forum that is looked at by yourself and the rest of the un-underground!

or maybe he is just a twat who thinks liking kitsch (read shite) 80's TV is a substitute for a personality??[/quote]

...bitchier than a pink handbag full of gay men!

saucer of milk for this thread please :)

g-g (16 Aug, 2001 11:35 a.m.):
writing drivel on a website forum that is looked at by yourself and the rest of the un-underground!

in fairness now g-g, trawling the modern interweb for pictures of bad 80's tv icons is hardly brain teasing, is it?
correct me if im wrong.

no, go on, you know you want to.

in fairness now g-g, trawling the modern interweb for pictures of bad 80's tv icons is hardly brain teasing, is it?

errrr thats me fucked then...

So nobody went to your band's first gig then?

I tease my brain by cooking myself some fish and then not eating it

gawd brace yerself for hundreds of pictures of the incredulous hulk or even the 'true' hulk himself, hulk hogan

whatever happened to george the animal steel anyway??

ahhhh fuck it im going for lunch

....says the man who has started several new posts over two days on the very same site....none of the posts being any more then crappy Simon + Simon refrences or pictures of Lee "frigging" Majors!!!!

boy you put me in my place.......zzzzzzz

this so-called crappy topic has turned into the best topic in years. i mean, these guys are ready to start punching! "skooter, back in arland, for the very first time since the last time. it's nice to be important but it's important to be nice". 80's heroes? pah!

hag (16 Aug, 2001 02:05 p.m.):
this so-called crappy topic has turned into the best topic in years. i mean, these guys are ready to start punching! "skooter, back in arland, for the very first time since the last time. it's nice to be important but it's important to be nice". 80's heroes? pah!

*actually* *hag*, the *actual* *lyric* *is* : "its nice to be important, but its *MORE* important to be nice".
just so you know.
and never a truer word was spoken by a scanger.
except perhaps "giv us a fuggin schmoke or i'll fuggin bate ye round, young wan".

em... *duh*. the way my ears hear it is the way i wrote it. and it's more funny than the way you wrote it. you've got big tits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back