Kuyt For Pool (1 Viewer)

But honestly, 71 goals in 101 league matches for Feyenoord is pretty impressive, and coming from a league that plays similar type of football, I think he'll adapt to the Premiership a lot better than Morientes did. Plus he's younger and seems really keen to play for Liverpool, so I'm quite pleased at the prospect. Ve shall see.

mon the kuyt
nice options now with bellend and fowlski (who played stunning on
his return from injury last night) and the crouch (loves scoring in old T)

the pool are going to win everything

But honestly, 71 goals in 101 league matches for Feyenoord is pretty impressive, and coming from a league that plays similar type of football, I think he'll adapt to the Premiership a lot better than Morientes did. Plus he's younger and seems really keen to play for Liverpool, so I'm quite pleased at the prospect. Ve shall see.

One word for ya....kezman
PSV - 122 app 105 goals

Cisse - top scorer two seasons in a row in France.

Hopefully, Kuyt can pull it off in the premiership - at least it's a better line up of strikers than this time last year - crouch, baros, cisse, morientes...

I'd look at Taggarts crop before criticising Benitez if I were you. Carrick and Hargreaves? Step aside please.

Lets be honest, old taggart is on his last legs. Liverpools upcoming season is operation...

SCUMBUSTER.jpg

Kuyt was awful in the world cup but three has to be something to him considering all the hype. Liverpool look pretty well prepared for this season but they'll hardly be the most exciting side to watch. Not sure if they have much in the way of cover at the back though.

Kuyt was awful in the world cup but three has to be something to him considering all the hype. Liverpool look pretty well prepared for this season but they'll hardly be the most exciting side to watch. Not sure if they have much in the way of cover at the back though.

we've a brazilian left back, two lightning fast wingers, spain's best playmaker, holland's top striker, and stevie g. i'm pretty excited.

cover at the back is paletta and agger, both have looked very promising long-term replacements for sami and, eventually, carra.

I think they'll be doing alright at the back once the new guys get a few games under their belts. Takes a while for defenders to get used to playing together. Carra is a no-brainer but Hyypia's pretty much lost it at this stage. Agger and Paletta are both very promising centre backs though. At left back to cover Riise they have Aurelio and Warnock, Aurelio looks good so far but has been playing in midfield. At right back Carra can cover for Finnan and Kromkamp is still there for the moment. So not too bad if the new guys work out ok.

I reckon the pool will do well this year (and i am a manu fan!!!) but still dont think kuyt is that great a signing!! As long as you can stop pennant, bellamy and finnan from going on the piss you should be ok.....so whos driving!

mon the kuyt
nice options now with bellend and fowlski (who played stunning on
his return from injury last night) and the crouch (loves scoring in old T)

the pool are going to win everything

its "possibilities" not "options". just ask rafa. always with the "possibilities".

we've a brazilian left back, two lightning fast wingers, spain's best playmaker, holland's top striker, and stevie g. i'm pretty excited.

cover at the back is paletta and agger, both have looked very promising long-term replacements for sami and, eventually, carra.

you forgot "a right back from limerick".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back