Kuyt For Pool (1 Viewer)

I trust Shitepipe on the great Kuyt debate. He said he's been watching him for three years, which is more than the rest of us. And if you base Kuyt on a crap world cup, well Horseface had an even worse World Cup but we know he's a good striker, so...

I trust Shitepipe on the great Kuyt debate. He said he's been watching him for three years, which is more than the rest of us. And if you base Kuyt on a crap world cup, well Horseface had an even worse World Cup but we know he's a good striker, so...

Fair enough man, only time will really tell i suppose! just any time I have seen him i have been less than impressed. If he turns out to be shit its all the better for me cause i aint no pool fan. and he better not fuck up bellamy being on my fantasy football team!!

Ah, so you've seen him too, sorry, but I haven't seen nowt and everyone's saying to forget about the WC, so fingers crossed from this end. As a ManUre fan I would have thought you'd have bought Saha. He's a million cheaper on the fantasy football!
Even I've got Berbatov and Johnson up front, fuck sake! I'm thinking of buying Kuyt though!

kuyts acting career pre football intrigues me. i especially liked him in ruthless people.

Judge_Reinhold.jpg

001462_26.jpg

Ah, so you've seen him too, sorry, but I haven't seen nowt and everyone's saying to forget about the WC, so fingers crossed from this end. As a ManUre fan I would have thought you'd have bought Saha. He's a million cheaper on the fantasy football!
Even I've got Berbatov and Johnson up front, fuck sake! I'm thinking of buying Kuyt though!

Na saha is shite!! not going for kuyt or bellamy i reckon, too much chance of rotation

yes kuyt has indeed thrown a spanner in the bellamy works. still i reckon bellamy will be first choice for a while..

i have to say, although kuyt has been a great player for feyenoord i'm not sure he'll do it for liverpool- the dutch system is so much based on 4-3-3 that it can be hard for them the adapt to 4-4-2, unless they're the kind of powerhouse striker like van nistlerooy, van basten etc

i know, it pains me to hear people say koyt. the standard of peoples dutch in this country is slipping to a new low. its nothing short of a disgrace

ive seen "dutch girls" i dunno how many times so i have a good command of the lingo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back