Krispy Kreme (1 Viewer)

no I was in london for work yesterday and brought back a delux dozen for stan bowls. I of course then had to eat two. They're so wrong...but so right..

Were they made by Mexicans? Thats a proper Krispy Kreme.
Speaking of Mexican...Ate at the Pacifico Cafe in Covent Garden on Monday. Best meal in six years since we left LA. Authentico. Chips & Salsa, two cheese enchilladas, beans, rice, large marguerita. Fantastico!

i'd never heard of them before but looking at the pictures on their site they look gammy enough. they look nice like, but donuts always look great but are then disappointing when you eat them. the best ones have always been the traditional sugary jam filled ones (no chocolate - ugh) or the traditional sugary rings.

Went to Krispy Kreme first time ever last year in Canada. I was mesmerised by the production process which you can watch. Also, they give you free samples if you are unsure about what you want. They are gorgeous but I still prefer the Canadian institution of Tim Horton's donuts.

I'm just not sure I wholly support this doughnut obsession, to be PERFECTLY FRANK.

oh krispy kremes are only massive when they are hot...and the sticky glaze..oh sweet moses..

the boys sister lived in london for a few years and used to always bring me home a box whenever she came home..we were over at a family wedding in preston and when she arrives down on the train she brings with her a box of krispy kremes for me..so were at dinner that night and the boys ma tells his aunt about how much i love these donuts..and the aunt asks me 'are they better than sex?'..in front of my boyfriends mother..i just kinda half laughed and stared at the ground wanting to die...

oh krispy kremes are only massive when they are hot...and the sticky glaze..oh sweet moses..

the boys sister lived in london for a few years and used to always bring me home a box whenever she came home..we were over at a family wedding in preston and when she arrives down on the train she brings with her a box of krispy kremes for me..so were at dinner that night and the boys ma tells his aunt about how much i love these donuts..and the aunt asks me 'are they better than sex?'..in front of my boyfriends mother..i just kinda half laughed and stared at the ground wanting to die...
There's no easy answer to that question. The obviuous answer is yes but you don't want your bf's mother to think her son is inadequate.

the look on his mums face is burned into my brain..it was a cross between 'i have to laugh' and 'if you say one word about my youngest child in bed i'll kill you'...so i just said nothing..my answer was going to be 'depends who you're having it with' but i also didnt want the boys mother to think i was a big slut..oh the trials and tribulations eh?:)

I absolutely love donuts, could easily eat a dozen in a sitting. After years of hearing about Krispy Kreme, I finally had some in New York this summer. I was completely underwhelmed. Nowhere near as good as Dunkin'. At the moment I'm all about the Tim Horton's Choc Fill. Great individually, but really have to be eaten in pairs to get maximum enjoyment.

I ate 4 dunkin donuts boston cremes in Berlin last year and i felt like a tranquilised elephant for ages after it. I think i blew my daily calorie intake in a matter of seconds.

Gonna be in the US next month so i'll have to try out these krispy kremes.

I ate 4 dunkin donuts boston cremes in Berlin last year and i felt like a tranquilised elephant for ages after it. I think i blew my daily calorie intake in a matter of seconds.

quote]

yeah the boston cremes are that good.

Cant eat those things, since they make me mad phlegmy and choked up. Its really bad, I will start gagging and shit.
Almost like an allergy or something.

Anyone else get that reaction to certain foods? Like your spit turns into readymix concrete and is slowly setting in your throat?
Not nice.

Cant eat those things, since they make me mad phlegmy and choked up. Its really bad, I will start gagging and shit.
Almost like an allergy or something.

Anyone else get that reaction to certain foods? Like your spit turns into readymix concrete and is slowly setting in your throat?
Not nice.

I'm allergic to sperm. Not my own of course.

I'm allergic to sperm. Not my own of course.

So... you are saying that its Mexican sperm... in the Krispy Mix?

KRISPY Kreme.
It all makes sense now.
Would you like extra FROSTING sir? ;)
What's that you say? Tastes like garlic? Hmm.

I actually new a girl who was allergic to sperm.
It made her woo-woo itchy.

So... you are saying that its Mexican sperm... in the Krispy Mix?

KRISPY Kreme.
It all makes sense now.
Would you like extra FROSTING sir? ;)
What's that you say? Tastes like garlic? Hmm.

I actually new a girl who was allergic to sperm.
It made her woo-woo itchy.
Is woo woo a euphamism for hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back