knackers in pyjamas (2 Viewers)

Roisin Ingle ruins the saturday irish times. she is a twat. actually, no, thats somethin useful. i find it brain meltingly frustrating every time i open the sat mag part and theres her stupid fat head with her stupid column. FUCK OFF ROISIN INGLE, YOU ARE A WASTE OF SKIN

Under no circumstances should anyone try and empathise with or copy these fuckers. These people go out with the same Rajas that will gladly kick you to death for looking 'different'. Seeing it as them making some kind of statement of social disenfranchisment is also wrong.

It's all about saying 'WE HAVE WON! Were lazy cunts, and can't be bothered to have any respect for other people or to make any effort to improve either our lives or our environment. We spend all day watching crap TV and reading shit magazines about Victoria Beckham and Jordan (our heroes!) and we let our dirty kids and our scabby dogs roam the streets terrorizing other people. FUCK YOU ALL!!!!'

Please stop pussyfooting around these people and POINT AND SNEER whenever you can.

Under no circumstances should anyone try and empathise with or copy these fuckers. These people go out with the same Rajas that will gladly kick you to death for looking 'different'.

Please stop pussyfooting around these people and POINT AND SNEER whenever you can.

yeah! if the nerds and indie kids ridicule them, they're sure to change their ways!

they're saying "i cant be arsed to get a job, let the taxpayers,in "their flashy cars" go to work so I dont have to"

and thats what pisses people off

fuck them

Yeah they should all get shitty jobs and drown their boredom by buying bits of vanity! Let's build a model for a new society based on this phenomenon? Oh wait...

Roisin Ingle wouldn't be seen dead eating pringles. She'd go for yoghurt & shallot flavour kettle chips or whatever.

Its the knackers who are brushing pringle crumbs off their pyjamas.

Osama Van Halen;656878]IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS IN DUBLIN. NOTHIN' NEW.

NOW BIG FAT STUPID THICK AND SHIT ROISIN INGLE.THE FAT BITCH WILL BUCKLE THE WHEELS.

We gotta stop her. Somebody ring and warn him. Imagine the carnage.....

Jeeesus.

There's no way I'm reading 10 pages of this. Can someone just tell me what is actually wrong with wearing pyjamas to the shops? It seems perfectly harmless to me.

The "fly" area of pyjama pants is often somewhat loose, and may result in an unexpected penile revelation while the male pyjama-wearer extends himself to reach for the jazz mags on the top shelf.

Snobbery vs. Sanctimony
Some funny jokes
Roisin Ingle is fat and writes badly

(PEOPLE you can change the setting in your user cp to show more than 10 posts per page. Do 30 or 40 per page, it's less tiresome.)

it's a fashion fren.

i wear pyjamas during the day so when I dress up to go out everyone thinks I look doubly/tripley amazing.

vinnie, shows us them photos..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back