knackers in pyjamas (1 Viewer)

mr pharmacist!!!!1

has anyone read the article in the irish times magazine about girls who go out in their pyjamas?
its funny as fuck.
the pictures accopanying is the garnish on top.

Must get a read of it - you'd want to see the wans round my way! They never get dressed! I stare them out of it in Tescos and it really pisses them off. The same type of people slagged me off for years over what I was wearing and they have the fucking cheek to swan around in fucking pyjamas! I'm convinced this trend originated around Jame's hospital where patients were nipping out to the shops and the ones in the flats beside the hospital thought they'd get away with wearing pyjamas when they were out.

Must get a read of it - you'd want to see the wans round my way! They never get dressed! I stare them out of it in Tescos and it really pisses them off. The same type of people slagged me off for years over what I was wearing and they have the fucking cheek to swan around in fucking pyjamas! I'm convinced this trend originated around Jame's hospital where patients were nipping out to the shops and the ones in the flats beside the hospital thought they'd get away with wearing pyjamas when they were out.

It started years ago on the uk. I remember reading an article in "the face" about five or six years ago about the trend. Think they were mostly talking about Birmingham.

Comfortable though.
no pyjamas is more comfy. only problem ive had with having no pyjamas was when i was living with non-family people & if i woke up, trying to find a pair of pants to throw on or something to make myself decent whilst trying to not piss myself or fall over drunk. times were hard

is it not possible to buy trousers now that are proper trousers but have pyjama-like designs? like when people used to wear their jeans hanging around their knees and then jeans makers started making ones that only came up to your knees so that you had the same effect without all the excess denim weighing you down.

This pyjamas in the street carry-on is totally unacceptable.
I saw several skanks yesterday walking around in bright pink checked PJ bottoms.
They can't be warm enough for November and it didn't look like they had just nipped out of the house for something.
Are they the PJ's they slept in or are they specific going-out-PJ's?

according to the girls in the times mag they own over 200 pairs of pyjamas.
one of the girls, lets call her natalie despises girls who go out in dirty pyjamas.
she gets up, changes into another set of pyjamas, will come home, then change into another pair of pyjamas, obviously changing again in the evening into another fresh pair for nap time.

sir_richard_burton_pajamas.jpg

bananas

i went to school with a (very posh) girl who'd wear pyjama bottoms with heels a lot. confusing the comfort argument for a start, but she definitely had daytime pyjamas too.

IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS IN DUBLIN. NOTHIN' NEW.

NOW BIG FAT STUPID THICK AND SHIT ROISIN INGLE (YOU CAN QOUTE ME ON THAT...TO HER MORONIC FLABBY BRAINLESS FACE) HAS JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON ABOUT A DECADE LATER. THE FAT BITCH WILL BUCKLE THE WHEELS AND THERE'LL BE ALL SORTS OF FOOLS STROLLIN' AROUND IN THEIR PJs.... OR MAYBE NOT.

INGLE FOR THE CHAIR.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back