knackers in pyjamas (1 Viewer)

aye, i lived in the 'pool when the scallies stopped asking: 'eh got the time?' and started wearing jammies out and about. it is as the girl says, symbolic of the fact that there's actually nothing to get dressed for. for any one who's been on the dole i'm sure you can relate to a day spent watching television from morning to night in yer shortie robe. and that's how it is. why are people 'horrified' or what have ye? it really just is an extension of the shell suit. it's not like they're out and about in their slinkies. clothes are the easiest way to send out a symbol as to who you are. these kids in the jammies are letting everyone know how apathetic and anti-social they feel. 'i'm so bored with it all i cant be bothered getting dressed' fuck yeah! slum it and wear a nice paisley set to work tomorrow bejaysuz

they're saying "i cant be arsed to get a job, let the taxpayers,in "their flashy cars" go to work so I dont have to"

and thats what pisses people off

fuck them

aye, i lived in the 'pool when the scallies stopped asking: 'eh got the time?' and started wearing jammies out and about. it is as the girl says, symbolic of the fact that there's actually nothing to get dressed for. for any one who's been on the dole i'm sure you can relate to a day spent watching television from morning to night in yer shortie robe. and that's how it is. why are people 'horrified' or what have ye? it really just is an extension of the shell suit. it's not like they're out and about in their slinkies. clothes are the easiest way to send out a symbol as to who you are. these kids in the jammies are letting everyone know how apathetic and anti-social they feel. 'i'm so bored with it all i cant be bothered getting dressed' fuck yeah! slum it and wear a nice paisley set to work tomorrow bejaysuz

That's an interesting take on it - hadn't thought of that. But what about the people who change into 'outdoor' pyjamas when they leave the house and back in to 'indoor' pyjamas when they come home?

I have decided that I'm not going to bother getting dressed after I have a shower - I'll just run down to Spar in my towel! Haven't decided how I'll carry my wallet... maybe it's time to add some pockets to my towels.

by this reasoning you could argue it's a symptom of low level depression on a mass scale...

I have decided that I'm not going to bother getting dressed after I have a shower - I'll just run down to Spar in my towel! Haven't decided how I'll carry my wallet... maybe it's time to add some pockets to my towels.

i tried that, had a towel catching in door accident and now i'm on a register. the fact that a 20 quid note was sticking out my hole didn't help.

they're saying "i cant be arsed to get a job, let the taxpayers,in "their flashy cars" go to work so I dont have to"

and thats what pisses people off

fuck them

This is so sweeping, generalised and offensive on so many levels. It seems to me like you haven't really thought about what you're saying or why things are the way they are. Excuse me if you have.

This is so sweeping, generalised and offensive on so many levels. It seems to me like you haven't really thought about what you're saying or why things are the way they are. Excuse me if you have.

i have

and ive decided i dont like skangers

IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS IN DUBLIN. NOTHIN' NEW.

NOW BIG FAT STUPID THICK AND SHIT ROISIN INGLE(YOU CAN QOUTE ME ON THAT...TO HER MORONIC FLABBY BRAINLESS FACE) HAS JUMPED ON THE BAND WAGON ABOUT A DECADE LATER. THE FAT BITCH WILL BUCKLE THE WHEELS AND THERE'LL BE ALL SORTS OF FOOLS STROLLIN' AROUND IN THEIR PJs.... OR MAYBE NOT.

INGLE FOR THE CHAIr

She really should update her photo in the Times - I saw her on TV recently and she's about twenty stone heavier than in that photo. It's false advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back