knackers in pyjamas (1 Viewer)

She really should update her photo in the Times - I saw her on TV recently and she's about twenty stone heavier than in that photo. It's false advertising.

Her lazy, inane Bridget Jones-esque journalism does my nut. She had the nerve to release a book of her columns last year - God only knows who bought it.

i dress like a member of anthrax c.1988 in bed

Anthraxphoto.jpg

NOT!

i tried that, had a towel catching in door accident and now i'm on a register. the fact that a 20 quid note was sticking out my hole didn't help.

Hmm... velcro might help to sort that out...

The way I see it I pay taxes and I pay college fees. I shouldn't have to buy clothes too - that's just too much to ask really!

hey, hey, lads... her dad is DEAD you know*... so just lay off okay...

*I know this cause I read the crippling long article about it in Irish Times a year or two back, being run as a plug for her book the shameless trollope, where the poor 'beached whale with a typewriter' banged on and on and on like no ones father had ever died ever and it was a tragedy on a par with the holocoust that her father had expired peacefully of natural causes probably in a comfterable state with his family around him safe in the knowledge that at least he'd never have to read his daughters idiot twaddling ever again... God, that poor woman...

by the by has anyone seen any males wearing Pyjamas in public?

is this just another case of women acting 'all stupid'?

just putting it out there folks...

Good point.

Mike Newell:
"This is Championship football. This is not park football, so what are women doing here? It is tokenism, for the politically-correct idiots.

"She should not be here. I know that sounds sexist but I am sexist, so I am not going to be anything other than that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back