Killing Spree or Papercop (1 Viewer)

you can get the killing spree's 7inch off of rimbaud records...i'm sure he'll prbably post on this thread.
papercop.....i seen a cdr by them floating around city discs ages ago.freebird and road might be worth lookin in.

Mustard Gypsy said:
Ive heard/read good things about Killing Spree and Papercop but does anyone know where i can buy something by them in dublin?

it sounds better when you get it from murder city.

Mustard Gypsy said:
Ive heard/read good things about Killing Spree and Papercop but does anyone know where i can buy something by them in dublin?

city disks might have some lifetime over dublin stuff, and deserted village. New thing on the way whenever we pull the finger out. I can recommend the esb gig tonight aswell.

excellent thanks i shall have a look in city discs.i got a live improv cd downstairs in road but is there more recordings around?
just one more thing.....
im in a band called sylvan and were launching an album in voodoo on 27 april
i dont suppose yiz would be interested in playing at it?
let me know if you can
toodle-ooh
paulo
Latex lizzie said:
you can also get stuff here...

http://www.eclipse-records.com/

Mustard Gypsy said:
excellent thanks i shall have a look in city discs.i got a live improv cd downstairs in road but is there more recordings around?
just one more thing.....
im in a band called sylvan and were launching an album in voodoo on 27 april
i dont suppose yiz would be interested in playing at it?
let me know if you can
toodle-ooh
paulo

I heard sylvan before, you folk can rock the balls off the back of a grand national race horse

Jaysis the places that track pops up. Yeah pm'd ya about the gig, we are nearly 100% finished on the record. Just took our time being lazy etc. We're in no rush but expect sometime this summer...there are other tracks that are only available on some compilation cd's one in a magazine called brane "finger in the night"(now defunct) someone might have a copy. And the other two tracks "seagulls" and "election night" and "bigmotorcyclebaby"are knocking around on some ballroom cd's. If you ask Unclealo on this site really nice he may just dig em up for you. Hope this helps and thanks for the interest.

zebra heart attack said:
there's a review of this in the new wire (a year later?). says something about post punk. i was too cheap to buy it.

It got into the wire? Cool!

zebra heart attack said:
there's a review of this in the new wire (a year later?). says something about post punk. i was too cheap to buy it.

yeah! what a lovely surprise.
i wonder how they heard it?
almost makes me wish we were a band again.
anyway, i definitely feel like we've arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back