kids? (1 Viewer)

nobody

what are the dates for the robocop kraus and owls gigs and any other that the kids are putting on?
why don't the kids advertise their gigs properly, let alone update their website?

nobody (25 Oct, 2001 02:11 p.m.):
what are the dates for the robocop kraus and owls gigs and any other that the kids are putting on??

The Robocop Kraus is happeing on Thursday the 22nd of November in the Parnell Mooney as part of the now GZ club . I don't know if the owls is completely confirmed yet.
The only other gig I know about (granted Damian does do most of the booking) is Aina and Shiner on Thursday the 6th of December.

nobody (25 Oct, 2001 02:11 p.m.):
why don't the kids advertise their gigs properly, let alone update their website?

I'm printing posters right now(the robocop kraus which seeing as it's a month away is quite adequate advertising if you ask me) and as for the website it just got too far out of hand, I don't have internet access at home anymore and haven't been able to get the motivation together to redo the whole thing and I have been doing lots of other things too. You never know your concern might make me get the finger out maybe next week.... yea... maybe next week.

OWLS are playing on dec 11.

the kids website is a shambles right now and our mailout hasn't been brilliant lately, but hopefully over the next while i'll be able to sort it out and things will return to normal.

problem: most of the 'kids' are busy doing other things (ground zero, taking down the state, etc).

solution: anyone else want to help me out with the gigs?

sorry,

feverdream (holland) + puget sound is on in parnell mooneys on 8 Nov, and the 80s Nite Pt II is on in the temple on 15 December.

wait a minute you told me the 80's night wasnt going to be on you cheeky chappy. just for that im going to go around and tear down all your posters for you. actually no im not cause im too tired to get out of this chair.

Damo, can you give Graham Rainey a buzz re:Feverdream

Oh, and Am I still doing that thing with ye at 80s night or am I being spared?

why don't you just email me about these things jamie?

don't you want to get jiggy at the 80s nite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back