Juno (2 Viewers)

Savage. Tis cool muffin, I can download it here. Got it on a torrent. Thanks for the offer though!

And Pete, don't be so smart, it was only released today!

when is this out? i downloaded it, but I'm not sure I want to watch it now.
I always do that. Cinemas are much better.

god, her dialouge was so irritating...found it completley cringe-worthy.
besides that and the soundtrack, i thought it was ok.

i loved loved loved it..the boy didn't really like it at all..i thought ellen page was sweet and i liked that she sounded exactly like me when i was 16..i also thought the soundtrack worked really well. Plus i was glad it wasnt a moral teenage pregnancy ruins lives type story..and as i mentioned in the what movie did you watch... thread the last scene made my heart all melty..two thumbs up..

I thought the best part of this was
when Jason Bateman's character went all dark and pervy on Ellen Page.

I thought the rest of it was cute but annoyingly self-concious. It had it's moments but on the whole I was disappointed. Not bring back 'WHAT ABOUT THE BAY-BEEEE's RIGHTS' or anything, but I thought it kind of flippantly glossed over a heavy decision with the 'Fingernails!' schtick. I dunno. I just don't know anymore.

I've used spoiler text. Aren't I great. Medal pls.

THUNDERCATS ARE GO!!!!

That's the film in a nutshell. And helena:

Juno had every notion of knowing what she was doing. She was the one who kept going over and put on the lipstick.. I definately think he would never have done anything even if she wasn't pregnant, it was more her reminding him what he once was and what kind of person he should have married. He instantly had a "what the fuck am I doing" moment and left.

Prob the longest spoiler I've written so far..

god I think I hate the Moldy Peaches more than anything else in the world

nice film

This film is kinda like watching that 1234 Feist video for an hour and a half

(um, not necessarily in a bad way)

LOVE the opening credits.

i have a giant crush on michael cera since he guest-starred in a veronica mars episode, and i really like kimya dawson. so, um, i think i lose my vote on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back