Juno (3 Viewers)

god, her dialouge was so irritating...found it completley cringe-worthy.
besides that and the soundtrack, i thought it was ok.

Thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing, her interactions with the would be adoptee dad were painful, she was way to smartarse but not in an endearing way... really not a likeable character v. disapointed after all the hype. having said that it was ok, i think the parents diluted the cringey ellen scenes to make them a bit more palatable.

I saw clips of this.

1. The girl looks like the most irritating person in the world.

2. Does anyone else think that Michael Cera is being groomed as the next Zach Braff? I'm fearing the worst.

she is SUPPOSED to be annoying you guyse!!!!

a typical, mouthy, annoying teen who, like everyone else at her age, is wrought with insecurity under the surface.

i dont know why people are so surprised by this?!

Really not sure about this film.

It was just too Ghost World/Miranda July blah blah blah...

Still, against my better judgment, i have to admit there was something quite sweet about the whole thing...

I'm starting to think, much as I like him, that Micheal Cera has no range - how many more times can he do the mumbly awkward geek routine?

Also couldn't quite shake the notion that Michael Bluth was adopting George Michael Bluth's baby.

Last year i went to see Little Miss Sunshine, i hadnt really heard anything about it and i loved it. It was witty and smart without being pretentious. Really refreshing to find somthing like that these days

I think they tried to do the same with Juno but because of all the hype i just thought it was alright.
Ellen Page was good, but not nearly as amazing as they are saying she was, frankly i found her irritating and Michael Cera, who i usually love, just did the same thing he does in everything, bumbling awkward teen.

Frankly it left me a little cold

Quite enjoyed this flick.

Should have saved it for tomorrow night.

Found the adoptive parents very under-developed and unconvincing as characters though...the wife was supposed to be really uptight and annoying and then all of a sudden we're supposed to like her...?

Found the adoptive parents very under-developed and unconvincing as characters though...the wife was supposed to be really uptight and annoying and then all of a sudden we're supposed to like her...?

I think you're supposed to dislike everyone except George Michael Cera

When Juno saw her in the mall with the kid that's when she/we knew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back