JAMES BLUNT plays RDS Simmonscourt Arena on Tues. Jan 29th. (1 Viewer)

Strange subject to discuss at thumped...

Funniest moments of EP06 was that guy parading around with the 'James Cunt' banner
and another encouraging us to head to James Blunt who's on in 5 minutes...
when I said why he's shite, his response was 'Yea I know... lets all go tell him!!!'

Strange subject to discuss at thumped...

Funniest moments of EP06 was that guy parading around with the 'James Cunt' banner
and another encouraging us to head to James Blunt who's on in 5 minutes...
when I said why he's shite, his response was 'Yea I know... lets all go tell him!!!'

Wasn't the guy with that sign roughed up by security during Soulwax?

In a parrallel universe, James Blunt's career has never taken off, and he is playing a one-off gig in Dublin, and half of thumped are off to check out this troubadour with the characteristic voice.

what bothers me most about this guy is the extreme amount of push he gets. what is the story with that? i don't listen to radio ever, don't watch tv and i still had that "you're beautiful" muck shoved down my throat. he's every where and he a talentless boring fuck. you go to a festival with otherwise decent bands and there's james blunt headlining it. i remember this from ep a few years ago and it was not long after he'd appeared. how did he get that top billing ffs? his records and advertisements are everywhere. how come he gets this much push?

his status in the world aside, it's pretty sick how the record labels will just keep relentlessly pushing this shite on you if the execs have made a bet on someone. you're going to like this whether you like it or not.

anyway, thankfully the only tune that's managed to get through to me has been the afore-mentioned you're beautiful tune. now i have it in my head.

If i could single out just one aspect, then it would definitely be his voice. Everything else just kind of pales next to it. Why must he torture us so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back