I've Got a Bike, and I'll Ride it if I Like! (1 Viewer)

Yeah, pavements plural.

Takes all sorts. The two of them should join forces and become sex-buskers.

placed on the sexual offenders register???

granted, having sex with a bike is a pretty wacky thing to do, but a "sexual offense"? it's "offensive" that he be placed on that list!!!!! and it was behind closed doors!!!!!

arrggggh this is destroying my fucking head!!!!

what type of bike was it?

seriously though, I think it is a bit shit to potentially ruin his life/career by calling the cops. he's not a threat. to humans anyway.

granted, having sex with a bike is a pretty wacky thing to do, but a "sexual offense"? it's "offensive" that he be placed on that list!!!!! and it was behind closed doors!!!!!

its fairly unbelievable alright. how would you do it though? all i can think of is that maybe you could stick it in under the saddle maybe

its fairly unbelievable alright. how would you do it though? all i can think of is that maybe you could stick it in under the saddle maybe
doesn't necessarily have to be stuck "in" anything in order for it to be sex, probably just rubbing up against the seat, who knows? the man is now a laughingstock all because a couple of cunts had to report it.

imagine the shit-fit they would have thrown had they caught him with a blow-up doll!!!

His defence should have claimed it was the village bike.

arrggggh this is destroying my fucking head!!!!

I know, it's a bit of a Calvinistic reaction. It's a wonder he's not in the village stocks.

The door was locked for fucks sake.

But you'd think when he heard the door rattle and keys being turned he might have stopped.

Bike sex man placed on probation

i reckon he must have been riding the bike while leering lecherously at the cleaners, otherwise surely this would never have gone so far

eh, wasn't he locked in his room or a closet or something? so unless he had some sort of sicko perv xray specs on the only leering he was doing was with his mind's eye.

i have to say i feel a bit sorry for him...

eh, wasn't he locked in his room or a closet or something? so unless he had some sort of sicko perv xray specs on the only leering he was doing was with his mind's eye.

i have to say i feel a bit sorry for him...

i feel sorry for him too, its just that its such a ridiculous thing to be put on the sex offenders register for that i cant help suspecting there must have been more to it than bike riding. he was in his room and cleaners tend to come in to clean rooms and they were knocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back