It's 2010 (1 Viewer)

i had a cuddle of the new baby who woke up at 4 minutes to midnight, gave him a bottle, said good night to my old man, put the baby back to in his mobile sleeper thing, went out for a nice walk in the snow in the woods, thought about the pointlessness of life, and then walked down to the road to have a bit of a look at the cars sliding about with the drivers inside looking like paniced white knuckled children on The Waltzer in Funderland.

So far 2010 has been full of all sorts of win.

and then walked down to the road to have a bit of a look at the cars sliding about with the drivers inside looking like paniced white knuckled children on The Waltzer in Funderland.

So far 2010 has been full of all sorts of win.

ha ha - I was one of them. Left a mates gaff in terenure at 1:30am to drive 2 miles home. Ended up sitting in the car on the N81 for 40 minutes while everyone was figuring out how to get their cars up the hill to the M50 junction. It was kind of heartening actually, to see people getting out to push other people's cars. And also how it brought out the obnoxiousness of taxi drivers, thus vindicating my longheld opinion that they're all a pack of cunts. Got home an hour later, just.

Happy days though. The people of 2010 are sound. Much moreso than the nobs of nought nine.

Its gonna be good I reckon. Once this poxy snow fucks the hell off.

I really dislike NYE but I had the best NYE ever, drinking beer and playing Call of duty with my other half on our new tv. Didn't even know it was new years time till my parents rang to wish me a happy new year. We followed this revelation with more beer and more x box and crisps.Welcome 2010, you have been lovely so far.

and having read horror stories about that photographer's behaviour at Whelans here and on facebook plus another story about a thumpeder getting attacked on his way home it strengthens my resolve that leaving the house on NYE is a bad idea.

I had a chuckle watching all the girls in heels leave Whelans around 3am and try to walk home. Last night was uneventful for me (not for some that I was with though. ;) ) Today is all about doing laundry and watching movies. Good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back