Is there any body out there... (1 Viewer)

....who has a job they actually enjoy?

I've recently been made redundant, and am strangely happy about it! probably because i hated my job, was working on an I.T. helpdesk! so im just wondering does anyone here do a job that they enjoy and what the fuck is it?

I hate my job. I do, however, like to live in my house and eat from time to time, which makes the job necessary.

i love my job , i work fulltime in a clothes shop on grafton street, get paid over 12 euro an hour an a 75% discount. and the staff are all sound.

in saying that, im only there since november so i may change my tune

I like my job. I work for one of the Independent Regulators, not in the call centre though. It's never boring and always challenging, there is no way of predicting what you'll be doing in 5 minutes time let-alone tomorrow. I'm managing some great staff and we all work well together.

It has its bad moments, but no more than most jobs, but the good bits are great.

i used to work in call centres and want to kill myself every day. im not exaggerating they are utterly soul destroying. then i got a job in a deli bit of a centra which was grand, i liked working there and it passed the day quickly.

im currently on the dole, the money is shit but the hours are fucking brilliant

nobody actually enjoys their jobs it just to what degree you hate youre job ,anything from "it piss s me off sometimes " to "i want to kill everyone in there and burn the fuckin place to the ground"

I work in an office dealing with motor accidents. it's a small office, who actually trust me to do what I'm supposed to without interfering and the management generally treat me like a person as opposed to some div on a phone which makes it hugely different to pretty much every other job I've ever had. my coworkers are pretty nice too, so there's a fairly good atmosphere.the work itsself is a bit headwrecking at times but that's my only big complaint.

nobody actually enjoys their jobs it just to what degree you hate youre job ,anything from "it piss s me off sometimes " to "i want to kill everyone in there and burn the fuckin place to the ground"

not all the time, my girlfriend loved her job...then the shop closed, she was working as a piercer. then again how could sticking needles in people and seeing "hard" little scangers crying not be fun!

i havent had a ride in aaaaaaaaaaaagggggeeessssss, i think my virginity has grown back. PA looks cool but id rather have the one that goes right through the bell end top to bottom i dont know what its called.

other than sore.

i work in the medical card section in hse! i like it, good pay etc, only downside is having to put up with the severe incompitence of the other workers. i can see everyday why we have such a shit health service! thts wht annoys me most

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back