Ireland vs. France (2 Viewers)

having a fag in the smoking shed today and a french woman came in out of the rain, she was terrified, like i was gonna zidane her or something.

I didn't expect this to have such legs - Ginola and Dara O'Briain debating on Newsnight :confused: I think its time to put it to rest. Besides, what if we had the reply and lost heavily. That would hurt. Best just to take the moral higher ground and look forward to a better qualifying campaign next time around :)

Besides, what if we had the reply and lost heavily. That would hurt.

This is it. It would be a huge embarrasment if we lost heavily, or at all. Quite unlikely that we could raise our game like that a second time.
Not that there's any chance of a replay happening, but I think I'll have to avoid all media for the next couple of days, it's really aggravating me at this stage.

I keep singing "Theres only one Trappatoni" to the tune of Guantanamera.

This is it. It would be a huge embarrasment if we lost heavily, or at all. Quite unlikely that we could raise our game like that a second time.
Not that there's any chance of a replay happening, but I think I'll have to avoid all media for the next couple of days, it's really aggravating me at this stage.

But it would be fair. I don't think it will happen, but I think there is a possibility this could cause FIFA to react and reform its system of refereeing.

This petition on facebook was on sky news - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-to-have-IRELAND-Vs-FRANCE-REPLAYED/180940979795?ref=nf

It's getting embarrassing so it is...Cowen and Ahearne making tits of themselves on the world stage, demands for replays, petitions.

Can yis not just store up the bile and hate the French for ever more like I plan on doing?

That's it.
I'm going on a sleep-deprivation hunger strike and I'm not backing down until we get a replay.
Where can I get my message out there?

We'll never get a replay but FIFA could make it up to us by giving us a better seeding for the next competition. We've lost one competitive game in two fucking years we deserve to be seeded for the euros. We should petition for that and forget this waste of time. The future is what's important now so support irish football by supporting your local LOI side don't let them go out of business and then harp on about the national side as though it's the be all and end all .

We'll never get a replay but FIFA could make it up to us by giving us a better seeding for the next competition. We've lost one competitive game in two fucking years we deserve to be seeded for the euros. We should petition for that and forget this waste of time. The future is what's important now so support irish football by supporting your local LOI side don't let them go out of business and then harp on about the national side as though it's the be all and end all .
we generally do shite against shite teams though do we not?

Roy Keane was just on Sky Sports News there, he started by speaking some sense and asking "where were the defenders and the keeper? how does the ball bounce in the 6yard box?" Although any criticism of McShane is laughable from Roy as he signed him for Sunderland !!

He then said no professional sportsman would have done differently then Henry before launching into an obviously preplanned attack on John Delaney and the FAI and questioning Delaney's right to speak on morals/integrity in football.

Finally he laughed off the idea of a replay saying Ireland got against Georgia and "it was one of the worst penalty decisions ever. I don't recall Ireland offering Goergia a replay."

To quote the mighty Jack Charlton "I don't like him, he's a bitter little man"

He then said no professional sportsman would have done differently then Henry before launching into an obviously preplanned attack on John Delaney and the FAI and questioning Delaney's right to speak on morals/integrity in football.
JUSTICE FOR DUNDALK
headlines_2043_150_petrol.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back