Ireland vs. France (3 Viewers)

The only way there will be a replay is if the French offer to play it. The general feeling over there seems to be embaressment from the fans to the media and even leading politicians. Still can't see it happening though. The best thing that could happen from all of this is that FIFA and UEFA take imediate action to do everything in their power to prevent something like this taking place again. They probably won't do that either though because it would lessen their influence over big games like last nights and that is the biggest crime of all.

For the record Lasanna Diarra reckons France deserved to go through because of their win in Dublin. He has obviously erased all of last nitghts events even the result of the match from his memory already.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5705013,00.html

While a replay is hugely unlikely I couldn't see what anyone would have against it given that it'd make an unreal amount of money for everyone (except the fans). Can you imagine how much the TV rights would cost? Money man's dream if you ask me. Someone get Said&Done's star man Jack Warner on the case.

If they let this go through doesn't it send a precedent for future games that you can cheat and get away with it?

ie Anarchy

If they let this go through doesn't it send a precedent for future games that you can cheat and get away with it?

ie Anarchy

16266_1265594809790_1527387186_691960_6391165_n.jpg

Lassana Diarra is a dolphin headed Arsenal reject cunt who was possibly Frances worst player over the two legs. He has gigantism of the facial features and elephantitis of the sphincter. I also know for a fact that he lost his neck in a sex game with a dwarf taliban suicide bomber who was working as a sleeper cell in a sex-pests brothel in Paris.
The cunt.

Henry is a cheating whore! The French team are a disgrace for not admitting what they knew was a handball to the referee at the important time, just after the goal. FIFA are as corrupt and dirty as a hooker rim-jobbing a paedophile priest with diarrhoea and Ireland should be given a place in the World Cup instead of France in punishment for their cheating.

I cannot imagine one player from the Ireland team doing what Henry did. The French (and players from the European Continent) are just more likely to cheat than the Irish. We're more honest. thats fuckin it!

Lassana Diarra is a dolphin headed Arsenal reject cunt who was possibly Frances worst player over the two legs. He has gigantism of the facial features and elephantitis of the sphincter. I also know for a fact that he lost his neck in a sex game with a dwarf taliban suicide bomber who was working as a sleeper cell in a sex-pests brothel in Paris.
The cunt.

How did that man avoid getting booked?

I said after the first game that the two Diarras were fucking muck and got laughed at.

L Diarra is awful he didn't get booked cos he's a cunt. I actually can't even look at this thread anymore it's too soon.

Heard England are still looking for a replay against Argentina.

The only embarrassment to be seen here is the joke of a sporting body that is FIFA and people's continued defence of that organisation.
This shit has been happening in important games for the decades. There have been calls for something to be done about it for the last decade. And yet FIFA refuse to even discuss the matter. And somehow people continue to defend that stance, as if they are right to not follow the progressions of other sports that have since been proven to be many times fairer than the "beautiful game".
The complete apathy from FIFA on the issue of video technology says one thing, and one thing only: They don't want to introduce it because they are happy with the big teams continually getting the decisions that allow them to advance at smaller teams' expense. They are happy with the money they rake in every time a France or a Germany or an England get to the World Cup, not when an Ireland or a Bosnia get there.
FIFA and UEFA's idea of stamping down on 'cheaters' is to give Eduardo a ban for blatant diving, and then rescind it as soon as the fuss has died down. It's to change the rules for qualifying for competitions, depending on which teams are likely to be in the mix. It's to let Liverpool defend their 'Champions of Europe' trophy even though they couldn't even finish in the top four of their own league. That's FIFA's fair play for you. Whatever makes them more cash by raking the television viewers in.
And here's a few more things to think about: How did France react when Schumacher destroyed Battiston's face, when France were the 'smaller' country with no footballing 'pedigree'? What did Platini think of that?
What smaller team lost out so Liverpool could come back and defend their Champions League?
And let's be serious here. Does anyone think for one second, that if we had actually beaten Italy, finished top of the group, and they had crashed out of the competition, does anyone actually think that Italy wouldn't be defending their World Cup in South Africa?
My fucking arse they wouldn't. The only question is which rule FIFA would have changed to make sure they were there.
Football is a corrupted game of cheaters and it has been allowed to get that way by the people that are meant to stop it, all because it makes them extra bucks.
Anyone who can't see that is fucking blind.

jesus, lads this is more excruciating than losing. lock the threads before we start slagging gignac for being a gyppo.

Channel 4 news had a really good section bout "the incident".

Totally saying there should be a replay, Even a French guy was saying there should be one.

I have to go to Paris this wekend. GGrrrrgghhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back