iPhone (1 Viewer)

345645yegdfgdf.jpg

steve jobs is trying to macro-fy himself. his weightloss is directly proportional to that of the hardware he shows off each year.

he really doesnt look well.
but i guess you wouldnt either if you worked like a trojan to release new stuff so frequently as apple do to sate the demand of the cult followers. whereas gates looks quite chilled out these days jobs looks like he could do with a holiday alright

steve jobs is trying to macro-fy himself. his weightloss is directly proportional to that of the hardware he shows off each year.

he really doesnt look well.
but i guess you wouldnt either if you worked like a trojan to release new stuff so frequently as apple do to sate the demand of the cult followers.

It's not like he's engineering the products himself. He has lackies to do that.

My long serving Sony Ericsson is getting old and senile and I've been getting the want a fancy phone - these any use? What are they like to live with?

The iphone looks deadly, but also potentially annoying and the camera is shite altogether. I'll miss being able to send blind text messages with one hand while cycling.

My long serving Sony Ericsson is getting old and senile and I've been getting the want a fancy phone - these any use? What are they like to live with?

The iphone looks deadly, but also potentially annoying and the camera is shite altogether. I'll miss being able to send blind text messages with one hand while cycling.

I have mine a couple of months and like it.
It's good to finally not have to carry a separate ipod around with me.
And some of the apps are handy.
Eirtext lets me use my free webtexts straight frm the phone like regular sms.
Plus the email functionality is the best on any phone I've had to date.
Here are the bad points:
No MMS.
Can't forward sms (really bad)
Bluetooth is crap. Only for headphones and can't be used to send or receive items.
No Copy and Paste (really stupid)
You HAVE to get a case for it. One fall and the screen will probably crack.
Forget about the one hand text messaging while cycling. You'll be lucky to be able to send them while walking up the road.
Camera isn't too bad but compared to the nokia n95 it's shit.
Battery life is poor.

2.2 software lets you download podcasts through itunes directly to your iphone/ipod touch over wifi. Brilliant.

2.2 software lets you download podcasts through itunes directly to your iphone/ipod touch over wifi. Brilliant.

Yes! This is indeed brilliant. If you plug the thing into your computer when you're having a shower in the morn say, iTunes (annoying as it is) will give you all the fresh podcasts you've subscribed to for the daily commute.

I actually look forward to getting out of bed now sometimes.

I just had a look at o2's pay as you go iPhone tariffs. Jesus christ. I'm surprised they can get away with it.

my brothers going to be in new york next month and planning on
getting him to pick me up one over there.
anyone bought one abroad and are they easy enough to get unlocked
and working back here on a non O2 sim? will they even sell you one in
the states without having to set up an at&t account...so many questions

pretty sure you have to sign up to an phone plan in the US when you buy the iphone, same as here. at least it was like that in LA when i was there. think it's gotten pretty hard to get them any other way

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back