iPhone (1 Viewer)

I really wished they'd launched with a 3G version over here. Kinda baffling why they've waited so long to launch in Ireland - most of your early adopter types will already have imported & jailbroken.

But, sad sack that I am, I'll probably get one on release day.

Why is the deal so harsh compared to other countries?

Wasn't planning on getting one but when they are capping the download limit, the phone isn't subsidised, charging you 15c a minute to check your voice messages, it's not 3G, it doesn't have the visual voicemail and the tariffs are so high, the decision is even easier.

Load of me bollix!

Why is the deal so harsh compared to other countries?

Wasn't planning on getting one but when they are capping the download limit, the phone isn't subsidised, charging you 15c a minute to check your voice messages, it's not 3G, it doesn't have the visual voicemail and the tariffs are so high, the decision is even easier.

Load of me bollix!

Where's your brand loyalty Wil? Do you really want Steve Jobs to fire you from his street team?!??

O2 revealed that the device will be available to pre-order in Ireland from 1 July.

Existing iPhone owners, who may feel they have overpaid and will miss out on the new devices, will be able to upgrade along with other O2 users eligible for an upgrade.

The 3G device will be available in an 8GB model and a 16GB model.

The 8GB iPhone 3G will cost €49 on the €100 monthly iPhone tariff, €99 on the €65 tariff and €169 on the €45 tariff.

The 16GB iPhone 3G will cost €129 on the €100 monthly tariff option, €169 on the €65 tariff and €299 on the €45 tariff.

O2 says that all iPhone tariffs include anytime minutes, texts and a 1GB data bundle.

http://www.siliconrepublic.com/news/news.nv?storyid=single11235

1GB data bundle... What a joke! The whole point of the iPhone is to use it with an unlimited data bundle... What is the big difference between O2 UK and O2 IRL which prevents them from providing it here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back