Internet scrabble pervert (1 Viewer)

Diddles

Ok, I was playing scrabble and I'd just put the word squidgy down......

scrabblecopy.jpg

I got his myspace off him! LO fucking L!!!

Re: Internet scrabble prevert

oooh - i wanna play internet scrabble with random perverts. how do i ?

Like I was only trying to play scrabble for gods sake!!! I wonder what he would have wrote if I said I was fourteen. Unfortunately, I cannot lie, even on the internet, or I would've tried to get a bit more prevertedness out of him. Also, he lied about his age - he's fourty four on myspace but he told me he was fourty! Note he has 'swinger' under orientation, which is why he was asking me wether I was a bloke or not. The worst bit is he has 'Dad' in his profile.

By the way, I scored 98 for squidge (mistake earlier - not squidgy) - triple q on a seven letter word- and bet the bollix off him. Take that, Mr. mid-life crisis!!

You do speak the truth cos u told me u were 32 when u offered me scrabble favours in the international recently.
;]

If you'd said you were 14, they probably could have done him for grooming. Or would that have been entrapment? Seriously though. You kind of have to expect this sort of shite.

everytime i see something like that i realise the world is a darker place than i ever thought possible..
cruising internet scrabble to shake hands with the weasel

it's like an internet version of last exit to brooklyn

Someone on another forum posted a link to one of that guys top friends in a completely unrelated matter.
Popular bunch they are.

Seriously though. You kind of have to expect this sort of shite.

I know - it's just the fact that it's a word game site and not a chatroom, you don't relly expect this sort of thing. I'ver had some mad conversations in it before where people will use choice language and tell dirty jokes, but it's usually after a few games with them and a bit of getting to know each other time. The funniest ones are the people who accuse you of cheating. This was just out of the blue though.

I talk like that online all the time. Its just banter.

That's because you love precum and can't stop talking about it.

everytime i see something like that i realise the world is a darker place than i ever thought possible..
cruising internet scrabble to shake hands with the weasel

it's like an internet version of last exit to brooklyn

This is George-speak which actually means 'Little does Diddles know that the internet scrabble pervert is acutally me! LOL!'

This is George-speak which actually means 'Little does Diddles know that the internet scrabble pervert is acutally me! LOL!'

but i don't look like the baddie from Commando??

catwoman, you might like to know, my thing at the moment is rolling down the stairs covered in fake blood, just as someone turns the key in the lock of the front door.. i usually have some Morrissey blaring out while i'm doing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back