Internet dating/dating agencies (1 Viewer)

wanky world crafts

DreamCatcher-Legend.jpg

Is this just the general wank thread now. If so.

The teaser.

It's where you try to get as close as you can to shooting your pearl jam and than remove the hand then repeat the process. It can last for hours and is also known as the Tantric Wank.

Also adding the term Hellmans Well to the lexicon.
That's when you get jizz in your belly button. It's named after the mayonaise.

Is this just the general wank thread now. If so.

The teaser.

It's where you try to get as close as you can to shooting your pearl jam and than remove the hand then repeat the process. It can last for hours and is also known as the Tantric Wank.

theyre just show words though, not really that usable. edging will always be an easier term to slip into general conversation. you wouldnt say " i spent the morning in bed doing the the teaser or wanking tantrically".

I've no problem with edging it's a grand term, just expanding the already rich lexicon.

Usage wise it's giving yourself the teaser and having a tantric wank.

Actualy wasn't there a thread were you add words together with wank to make new terms like a cry and a wank = a crank. That thread was great for a few pages.

Yeah I'm at a loss as to why anyone would do this. I don't think I could do this actually, If my life depended on me putting the thinest softest rod nown to man down my shaft I think I'd be a dead man. I just don't think the message would get sent from brain to hand successfully.

Brain: Put the rod in the penis

Hand: Go and shite.

Having said that, this set of circumstances seem slightly unlikely and I don't want to think about it anymore as I can feel a psychosomatic sting in my knob now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back