international cat dilemma (2 Viewers)

lmd64 said:
on a semi-unrelated note, this is just wrong. try not to laugh, go on, i dare you.

'Mounting a Gobbling Wild Turkey'

good name for an album...

surely if it's dead it ain't gobbling anymore.

'Mounting an ex-Gobbling Wild Turkey'?

wow, can it be true that seemingly only half of the people have ever had pets in their lives? you can't just 'get another cat'... that's like saying get another 'best friend'. this person has been a good best friend to other people in the past so why not just use them?

simpletons.

Gong Farmer said:
Buy some more cats?

eh i think you're missing the point here, obviously a man with little responsibility. why don't you just suggest i enter the special olympics or something ;)

aaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha, BURGLED 2 days in a row... bills, i noticed you said something yesterday about your reputation being ruined because you didn't appreciate the humour or WHATEVER... check out your thumped rep!!! you can't be touched!
SadieOutlaw said:
eh i think you're missing the point here, obviously a man with little responsibility. why don't you just suggest i join the special olympics or something ;)

hag said:
wow, can it be true that seemingly only half of the people have ever had pets in their lives? you can't just 'get another cat'... that's like saying get another 'best friend'. this person has been a good best friend to other people in the past so why not just use them?

i'd see pets more in the girlfriend/boyfriend mold. and most folk seem to have no problem dumping their significant other when they move abroad so yeah, get new cats.

edit: i just realised how that first sentence could be misconstrued....

snap-apple said:
i'd see pets more in the girlfriend/boyfriend mold. and most folk seem to have no problem dumping their significant other when they move abroad so yeah, get new cats.

hmmm is someone a little bitter?

SadieOutlaw said:
hmmm is someone a little bitter?

i was kidding. sheesh! hag and his best-friend comparison. man i'd be bummed if i was his best friend - 'so what, i'm an animal?'

Wavioli said:
ah leave him alone, he's just gone through a bad break up, dont worry dude, you're better off without that whoring little chinchilla.

tell me about it. chinchilla's are so yesteryear. chihuahua's are where it's at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back