Impulse food buys ... (1 Viewer)

FiFi_LaRue

Is there anything you can't pass in a supermarket without chucking it in your trolly/basket?

I'm about to head to Tesco (The mammy is bringin' me food shopping). I know I'll come home with tonnes of trash. Probably no booze though, as they keep asking me for ID and I don't have any other than my passport, but that's for another day ...

I always come home with ice cream and salt and vinegar crispis :(

FigRollsRWN_468x300.jpg

masterbaker_almond_fingers.JPG

i live on these for about one day in any given month. steer clear of the tesco ones though.

Oooh good call, good job I didn't see that before I left, or half the trolly would be full of 'em!

Lidl do a yummy mango sorbet and vanilla ice cream that I'm not rather fond of.

Bought jellies and loads of fruit today, as well as electrical tape and batteries :)

I used to always buy a bar of chocolate in Lidl. J.D. Gross 81% bar if they have it. If not, the Fair Trade 70% dark bar. These are mixed in with the milk chocolate bars, and you generally have to rifle through the display box to get to the dark yummy goodness. This would be fine if I only ever went to Lidl for my weekly groceries, but since there's one just a couple of hundred yards from where I live, I pop in there at least once every couple of days, so a few months ago I decided to stop buying a bar on every visit. The first time I did this, the lady behind the checkout asked "Have you forgotten your chocolate today?". It was then that I realised that I eat WAY too much chocolate.

I'm a sucker for buying stuff that's on special offer, especially fruit or vegetables. Most of it ends up going mouldy in the fridge.

its hard to beat a nice mango, chilled and sliced by somebody else (i'd rarely buy one though).

lately ive been throwing those 3-packs of fererro rocher into the basket while i wait in the queue

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back