Impromptu Thumped Beach Party (1 Viewer)

This is totally exciting!

I think if we do Thursday, it will be a northside beach. I plan to spend every possible second picnicking and beaching myself as long as we've got this weather. Which won't be long at all!

Hooray!

See yiz at 6! Or later on down the beeeach!

jane said:
This is totally exciting!

I think if we do Thursday, it will be a northside beach. I plan to spend every possible second picnicking and beaching myself as long as we've got this weather. Which won't be long at all!

Hooray!

See yiz at 6! Or later on down the beeeach!

Yeah I reckon we'll see you down the beach. I'm heading along with Buzzo and John, maybe others, who knows... if anyone needs my phone number or wants to give me their's in case we turn up in Killiney with no idea where we're 'posed to be, just PM me!

I member me and my friend were runnign on the beech my friend stood in doggy doo and his mammy was really annoyed and she took his shoes and socks off to clean them an my friend stood in doggy doo in his bare feet and it all went between his toes

It's at this juncture that I should point out that Killiney beach is huge. It goes from Killiney Hill - which is pretty much Dalkey - to Shankill (which is pretty much Bray).

I suggest you stick near enough to Killiney DART station.

_39994312_sea203300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back