Imposter Niall S. (1 Viewer)

Niall S.

Website
Visit site
Hi I writing here cause I want to inform you that there is an imposter writing shit up in my name, If I had a beef with you I would say it, I think that some of my previous posts would give me enough credit to back this statement up.
I am really pissed off, cause whoever is doing it, knows you pretty well in the sense that they chose to have a go at Morello in my name, so that means that whoever it was knew that out of the four bands, Primed, Morello, Al Capone Suite and Payload the band most likely to see me bitching about them on this forum would be Morello, I hope that they don't have any bad feelings about me, cause It wasn't me.

Check out this thread.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8657

I swear that I never even posted anything on this, who ever it was is saying shit that I would never say, why would I expect you to call me, with regard to Things who the f**k am I?????
You handle your own affairs in your own way I don't need or expect to be consulted and to be totally honest its been a hard couple of weeks for me, I have had some really hard times and I am in no mood to be dealing with this shit, I'd just like to take this time to tell the f**kwit thats doing this, congratulations you know how to use a computer dumbass. But your not impressing anyone, but it is definately someone from here and I have received some angry PM about this, I really don't give a shit cause the problem isn't mine.

I won't post here anymore, I only actually came here today for the first time in ages to post up and add for the pier nineteen gig and purely by accident I came across this cause I noticed a reply to the last thread that I posted up and seen that it was from myself and I couldn't remember actually typing what it said.
Then I seen a PM and read through it, thinking what the f**k is this guy talking about, so then I checked the search engine for all posts printed by me and then seen what was going on, by the way for some reason I can't type up a reply in that thread which is why I set up another thread, something is preventing me from replying to the orginal post.

Niall

Niall S. said:
Hi I writing here cause I want to inform you that there is an imposter writing shit up in my name, If I had a beef with you I would say it, I think that some of my previous posts would give me enough credit to back this statement up.
I am really pissed off, cause whoever is doing it, knows you pretty well in the sense that they chose to have a go at Morello in my name, so that means that whoever it was knew that out of the four bands, Primed, Morello, Al Capone Suite and Payload the band most likely to see me bitching about them on this forum would be Morello, I hope that they don't have any bad feelings about me, cause It wasn't me.

Check out this thread.

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8657

I swear that I never even posted anything on this, who ever it was is saying shit that I would never say, why would I expect you to call me, with regard to Things who the f**k am I?????
You handle your own affairs in your own way I don't need or expect to be consulted and to be totally honest its been a hard couple of weeks for me, I have had some really hard times and I am in no mood to be dealing with this shit, I'd just like to take this time to tell the f**kwit thats doing this, congratulations you know how to use a computer dumbass. But your not impressing anyone, but it is definately someone from here and I have received some angry PM about this, I really don't give a shit cause the problem isn't mine.

I won't post here anymore, I only actually came here today for the first time in ages to post up and add for the pier nineteen gig and purely by accident I came across this cause I noticed a reply to the last thread that I posted up and seen that it was from myself and I couldn't remember actually typing what it said.
Then I seen a PM and read through it, thinking what the f**k is this guy talking about, so then I checked the search engine for all posts printed by me and then seen what was going on, by the way for some reason I can't type up a reply in that thread which is why I set up another thread, something is preventing me from replying to the orginal post.

Niall
Hey Niall you're grand :)

Niall,
from reading your post, all the posts were made under the same profile. Is it possible that you are using a public computer when signed on to thumped.

Thumped tends to auto-logon it's users, so anyone using the same computer will be automatically logged on as you.
(if you were the last person to log on)

Alternatively, maybe you chose an easily guessed password?

Personally, I would not let something like that get to you.
I'd suggest changing your password & ensuring you are not logged on when you have finished posting here.
(uncheck the Remember me/auto login facility)

I'm guessing that its the first option, cause who ever it was hasn't logged on since and my password isn't that obvious at all.
Its not really annoying me that much just that I got a very angry PM from someone who doesn't know me and when I was reading it I actually just taught that the person accidentally sent it to me, but I checked it out anyway and then I copped what had happened.

Niall S. said:
I'm guessing that its the first option, cause who ever it was hasn't logged on since and my password isn't that obvious at all.
Its not really annoying me that much just that I got a very angry PM from someone who doesn't know me and when I was reading it I actually just taught that the person accidentally sent it to me, but I checked it out anyway and then I copped what had happened.

and i was the person who sent the pm.

apologies.

someone was being a prick with your account.

don't let it get to you, i think it was more opportunistic than deliberately malicious.

tom.

tom. said:
and i was the person who sent the pm.

apologies.

someone was being a prick with your account.

don't let it get to you, i think it was more opportunistic than deliberately malicious.

tom.

I'm not really that pissed off about that, there'll always be idiots out there that see an oppurtunity like this, but I will tell you what is annoying me.
I have been posting up here about free gigs in the TBMC for the last month, every Wednesday night has been a free gig, bands play for free and the audience gets in to see it for free, there's usually a great buzz about the place.
But when I post something about it here, asking if bands from here would like to play or is there anything that would get some of you to come down to it, and I get little to no replies, but as soon as some moron posts up with my user name and mentions the word "Clique" your all up in arms with all guns blazing.

Every time someone comes to me with an idea to get people interested in going to gigs, I give them their fair due attention, but it seems to me that your not interested in working on any idea's that aren't your idea's.
Billy has started to plug the Ballroom gigs on the GigSmart Forum, which I was delighted to see as it shows a little more enthusiasm and co operation between the two of us, I haven't gone to one of them yet cause everytime that there has been one on, I have had a GigSmart gig on but I do intend on going to one.
After going to a things meeting I did lose interest in getting involved cause I didn't think that we were on the same wavelenght and thats not a bad thing but it seemed more like we wanted one thing and things wanted something totally different so we just left it at that.
But if you see a genuine oppurtunity to make things better, I don't see the point in ignoring it, This has gone way past the original point, which was why do you seem to pay more attention to assholes than you do with people that have something to contribute????? GigSmart is guilty of this too, to a certain point but this whole thing of someone using my username to slander people has really highlighted this point.

Thats my rant for the day.

Niall

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back