Im Very Annoyed With Some People Here (1 Viewer)

Muzzle,
You're a KLUTZ. Sony JUST fund Lakota, is that right? Why the hell do you think they fund Lakota? For kicks? Independence means you DON'T take funding from a major. Otherwise you lose your independence. Actually, Pete's right. You're just taking the piss here aren't you? Yeah, noone could possibly be so naive. I'm with you Muzzle. UP THE MAJORS!!

at the risk of it all being a giant piss-take...

"Ok, Just want to start by saying that Lakota isn`t owned by Sony. Its funded by them. Either way it is owned not by a corperation but by 3 individuals."

ok, you've shot yourself in the foot there, no need to say anything.

"And why did that promoters company show where all its money went? simple. Its got you loving them hasn`t it?"

this is the flimsiest shit you've come out with yet. [pete says you're naive, i'm now saying you're cynical.] [everyone else thinks you're a fucking fool.] oh yes, the kids are a company, they're expecting big layoffs in the wake of sept. 11th, they've delayed their initial IPO and are examining their cost effectiveness. maybe you haven't copped yet to what stephen said, the kids are part of a scene (for want of a better word). [it is just possible that they did it out of a desire to show how things can be done, rather than to get people "loving them", but nevermind, that never happens, back to your bullshit.]

"Also, those Lee Scratch Perry band wouldnt sell 4 any more than a score and you know it."

is that the sound of goalposts being moved that i hear?

"Besides, £20 is alot 4 a ticket if u ask me."

thank you, your opinion has been noted.

"Finally u say that majors are there to exploit?"

yes.

"Do you think that independants are there to help you out of the goodness of their hearts?"

no.

"When it comes down to it, they all, independant or not, are out to make a living."

i suppose the families being raised on the profits of benjamin records, greyslate records, phlegethon records, alpha relish and scientific laboratories are testament to this.

"Im sorry, but i think you all have a very shallow view on all this."

without wanting to sound playground-ish...
you're the one with the shallow view. this is all a giant joke, isn't it?

"Ok, im done. Now its time for you to quote me and disagree in a feeble attempt to make yourselves look intelligent. Fire away, but it wont change the facts."

i was a doubleplusgood duckspeaker but i have come to see the error of my ways please can i promote witnness now.

i can't wait for your next one.

Muzzle (28 Sep, 2001 03:12 a.m.):
And why did that promoters company show where all its money went? simple. Its got you loving them hasn't it?
Look boss you are in over your head here.
I really didn't want to have to do this but....
The kids publish their accounts cos we do nothing but lose money and when we do make the money up on the odd lucky gig to balance it all out we get accused of ripping people off.

Also, those Lee Scratch Perry band wouldn't sell 4 any more than a score and you know it. Besides, £20 is allot 4 a ticket if u ask me.

Fuck you John and his heads have done so fucking much (sorry I'm getting emotional here), they love the music and do things the best they can. I don't really agree with Lee scratch for 20 bills but I know if MCD(obviously some company you have an interest in) were puttin it on you know it would be 40. And john will not be making allot on the night.

John is a king.
Damo is a Legend.
Pete's the fucking business.
Hag's a gent.
And countless others I can't be bothered to mention and come up with respect type names for.

The dudley's, TRM, estel, stoat, 46 long, Large Mound, JOA, Puget Sound, the coldspoons, blood or whiskey, the damo frost have you heard any of these bands? Cos they fucking rock.

And to really stir the shit what the fuck have you ever done?

And as minor threat would say "AT LEAST I'M FUCKING TRYING".

someday boss someday......

ah well at least I was second with the genuine reply to the joke and dincase any didn't notice I feel only hag's love.

There's also the curious assumption that the Thumped fraternity are of a single conciousness. In fact Muzzle, if that really is your name, your rather frightening ignorance of the most basic facts has created the first ever thread where there has been universal agreement. I feel closer to everyone today and to celebrate I'm going to make a big cake for everyone and a special cake for Stephen for such an eloquent and impassioned post.

So you're all coming around to mine then? So very very lonely.......

MUZZLE I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST CUT YOUR LOSSES AT THIS STAGE.....GOOD RESPONSE THOUGHT....AND ANY RESPONSE IS BETTER THAN INDIFFERENCE......SO I'M TOLD

I'm going to take MCD to the competition authorities and I'm going to get them broken up....

And I'm going to get Matlock to represent me.....

And burgerbarbaby...are you back in Ireland??

i'm gonna come to dublin and kick your ass, fucker. mail me. a mutual 'friend' is arriving on my doorstep this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back