i'm better than all y'all! (1 Viewer)

invisablesilent

all this jibber jabber about crap music yo all like. y'all know nothin. I have better taste than all of you and more talent. i dare any of you to reply to this! I'll find you and I'll fuck yo ass up!

Are you the Jesus?

the_big_lebowski_jesus1.jpg

all this jibber jabber about crap music yo all like. y'all know nothin. I have better taste than all of you and more talent. i dare any of you to reply to this! I'll find you and I'll fuck yo ass up!

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself more than anyone else...
Have you been facing some tough times in your life recently?

Oh ha ha ha, you big gays.
None of yo' fools are masters of your instruments. None! You all think you're great because you know bands like Crayonsmith, Jape, Republic of Loose and Fight Like Japes. These are just amateurs. I write music that cannot be described in words. Its like a mix of jazz, hiphop, electronic techno and leftfield rock. Its like nothing you idiots would have ever heard before. Real Music! You'll all be stuck in Dublin city while I tour all over the UK. I don't care what ye think, ye fools just want to be cool and be seen on magazines. I am a serious composer.

Now, go back to yer day jobs.

Gays.

None of yo' fools are masters of your instruments. None! You all think you're great because you know bands like Crayonsmith, Jape, Republic of Loose and Fight Like Japes. These are just amateurs. I write music that cannot be described in words. Its like a mix of jazz, hiphop, electronic techno and leftfield rock. Its like nothing you idiots would have ever heard before. Real Music! You'll all be stuck in Dublin city while I tour all over the UK. I don't care what ye think, ye fools just want to be cool and be seen on magazines. I am a serious composer.

Now, go back to yer day jobs.

Gays.

this guy speaks sense.

I for one won't be messing with him.

jazz, hiphop, techno and leftfield rock.

yeah

None of yo' fools are masters of your instruments. None! You all think you're great because you know bands like Crayonsmith, Jape, Republic of Loose and Fight Like Japes. These are just amateurs.

Ahh c'mon buddy whatever about the rest of them but fight like Japes are great .|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back