If a band can't exist exist without money, then the band shouln't exist. (1 Viewer)

Irish bands are under pressure as never before. In all venues, bands today operate in a constantly changing environment – changing technology, changing competitors, changing customer demand. All too often, failure to manage change results in underperformance and increasing financial pressure.
Added to the pressure of change are adverse currency movements, rising interest rates, the possibility of strategic errors - any or all of these can plunge a company into serious financial distress. Whether these factors occur in isolation or converge, they typically trigger a host of problems, including underperformance, declining earnings, and liquidity and cash-flow blockages, inevitably resulting in pressure from stakeholders.
In extreme cases, the band may face insolvency, resulting in the demise of the band, with serious consequences for over 40 fans.

If you can't post on thumped when you should be working, then you shouldn't bother with it.

I'm going to need a bigger bong.

here

phelpsbong__oPt.jpg

If my band can't exit the venue without money, then my band won't exit.

Your statement sickens me!

If you’ve never paid for anything in your life including – money, clothes, electricity, food etc then you are existing without money. If a group of people like this got together and had an accapella singing band then that would be a band existing with out money.

If you’re alive money has paid a part in your life and if your in a band and have instruments and play gigs in venues that use electricity then money is involved in your existence.

Think about the infrastructure necessary for an electric guitar to arrive in your hand or for people to read what you’ve just posted – it all relies on money$$$$

Just write good songs then you can do whatever you like. If you get rich great

Your statement sickens me!

If you’ve never paid for anything in your life including – money, clothes, electricity, food etc then you are existing without money. If a group of people like this got together and had an accapella singing band then that would be a band existing with out money.

If you’re alive money has paid a part in your life and if your in a band and have instruments and play gigs in venues that use electricity then money is involved in your existence.

Think about the infrastructure necessary for an electric guitar to arrive in your hand or for people to read what you’ve just posted – it all relies on money$$$$

Just write good songs then you can do whatever you like. If you get rich great

A hard dose of reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back