Ideas for new shows for the Autumn Schedule (1 Viewer)

Dempsey Can Makepeace
Follow Ian Dempsey as he tries to create world peace using his boyish charm and good looks. This week Ian has an open discussion with American President George W. Bush, and terrorist suspect Osama Bin Laden. Can Ian make it happen? The fate of the world depends on it.

Followed by Footballers Wives.

A pack of Rabid Wolves Rends Dave Fanning limb from limb and feasts on his Gizzard: Fairly self-explanatory, I think.

Lynch and Byrne

Black comedy starring Pat Lynch and Dave Byrne who are the founders of the Irish white power league and trawl the city streets to 'brighten them up'.

Hilarious 'wheres the rope? I thought you had it. FUCK!', 'jaysus can ye not tie a fuckin noose?' scenarios abound.

Lefty Frizzell said:
No laughing mater

Each week Ed Byrne talks with terminally ill patients in the mater hospital and attempts to give viewers a insight into the minds of people at deaths door.

hahahah!

Glen of the Downs

In a "special" one-off performance live from the Helix, Glen Hansard leads a choir of children with Downs Syndrome as they perform requests that are texted in by the audience.
Presented by Ray Shah.

MacFlecknoe said:
Glen of the Downs

In a "special" one-off performance live from the Helix, Glen Hansard leads a choir of children with Downs Syndrome as they perform requests that are texted in by the audience.
Presented by Ray Shah.

:D .|..|

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I think that's my favourite so far

chutneyfarmer said:
:D .|..|

Ha ha ha ha ha ha I think that's my favourite so far

In all fairness, Mr. Frizzell's are all way better. Two Wongs don't make a Wright is possibly the funniest thing I've heard all morning.

In all fairness, Mr. Frizzell's are all way better. Two Wongs don't make a Wright is possibly the funniest thing I've heard all morning.

:eek: ah come on now. there all crackers.

we should all sit down with the bigwigs in montrose and pitch these. Like alan partridge and tony hayers.

Malahide and Sikh
Kulwant Singh, a sikh cleric from india moves to malahide to help in his fathers restaurant but must remain unnoticed as this would be a catasrophic insult according to Guru Granth Sahib.

Westenders
Hilarious new sunday evening comedy show starring Michael Winner as lord of the manor. Hijinks ensue as the west brits try to keep down the peasant irish.
I ripped this off the Irish RM, obviously.

How's yer father?
A touching show where people are re-united with their fathers who they have not seen since childhood. Presented by Bibi Baskin.

Thumped, the Musical
us on stage in the point 'theatre' singing shit

MacFlecknoe said:
Glen of the Downs

Presented by Ray Shah.

Genius! :D .|..| :D .|..| :D .|..| :D .|..|

Zeelander said:
That old smackhead Latex Lizzie is expected to star in Series 2, with the added challenge of having to pass an insurance medical too.

Pass An Insurance Medical
A 6 part fly on the wall documentary following a man called 'Lizzie' and his attmepts to pass an insurance medial. Episode One, will Lizzie be able to fill in the required forms, or will he burn them up in a spoon and shoot it into his eyeball? subtitle

The Bar

Follow the carry on in a popular Dublin music venue after hours, as the singer-songwriters of this island meet for an illicit pint and a chinwag. Starring Damien Dempsey, Glen Hansard, and Graham Hopkins.

Fuck Off Hansard

Glen Hansard's mobile number is published in the RTE Guide, and viewers are encouraged to contact the troubadour and let him know just how much of a cunt they think he is, with hilarious results. All phone calls must begin with "fuck off Hansard". Starring Glen Hansard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back